Thursday, March 26, 2020

Just for Fun! Hello Honey Bee and Happy Birthday Fox...

Hello,

Seems ages ago that I've made some 'just for fun' cards and, given what's happening in the world, I think I *need* to do that more!  I realize that we're all trying to find ways to keep anxiety at bay - be that crafting, reading, baking - so to keep that momentum going, I'll let the photos do the talking!


 

The hexagons have an orange/black/yellow layer and I used the inner pieces...


on this card.  The bee is tooooo cute!


My Happy Birthday Fox was inspired by The Card Concept Challenge #131~Woodland Nursery 



Please be safe and healthy!

Also sharing at:

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #382~Make Your Mark

Allsorts Challenge #564~Anything in the Animal Kingdom

Simon Wednesday Challenge~Anything Goes



Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

StampinwithAnita said...

How darling! I love your take on the inspiration photo...so cute. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!

Jeanne said...

These are just delightful, Carol! So fun and whimsical. Thanks ever so much for the smile they created!

Izzy Scrap said...

Adorable trio of cards, Carol ! They all made me smile. Yes, we all definitely try to find ways to keep anxiety away. I also make crafting, watching Series, and baking (today it's strawberry tart !) so we also practice some inner physical exercices : with so many baking we will get to much weight ! Thanks for sharing these beauties and for playing along at ATSM. Keep safe at home ! hugs x

Lindsey said...

Love the little hearts that you added to the two sweet bee cards! Great birthday card, too. Such a cute fox!

LeAnne said...

Your little fox is just adorable! He looks perfect sitting in that fun birthday circle! Thanks for sharing this with us at the The Card Concept this week for our Woodland Critters challenge!