Sunday, March 15, 2020

STAMPlorations March 2020 CAS Challenge Reminder Post~Anything CAS Goes (optional colour twist: Light Blue)...Butterfly Kindness

Hello,

Welcome to my reminder post for the STAMPlorations March 2020 CAS Challenge


We're in the midst of another blast of winter...perfect timing for something to remind us that Spring *is* coming!!  Butterflies!  Since my collection of light blue inks is sparse, I went with Tropical Teal and Sea Glass for my Layered Butterflies. A sentiment from Bloom Happy rounds out my CAS card!


That's it from me; time for you to play along.
  • You can find Challenge details here.
  • If you decide you 'need' some of the products I - or other designers have used - head over to the STAMPlorations Online Store (always great deals to be had!)
  • To receive an additional 20% off your purchases, I invite you to use my discount code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM
Looking forward to seeing your CAS cards in the gallery, with or without the twist!

Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Beautiful! Great colours for this clean design.

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous! I think it describes you perfectly!

Pop's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous I do love that sentiment, hugs Pops x