Saturday, November 2, 2013

Robot Fun!!...Verve Diva Dare: Tag, You're It, Cas(e) This Sketch #52

Gahhhh...I'm going to be late if I don't hurry with this post!! My goodness, time slips away!  I was the absolutely honoured wnner of the entire (yes, entire!!), VERVE September release, and it arrived yesterday!! Perfect timing, because part of the release includes the most adorable robots. EVER., and with my niece's Happy 44 Months Old and nephew's Happy 20 Months Old happening in November, this set is perfect!!  So, without further ado (I have so much "ado* but it will have to wait for a bit), here are my cards for Verve Diva Dare: Tag You're It Challenge.  We're heading off to Cas(e) This Sketch #52, too...


My niece's card...our 'girl 'bot' has a metallic gear on her tummy - hope you can see it...


My nephew's....

And the two together...

Now you can see her gleaming little tummy button...
Aren't these 'bot sweet?  To the creative, talented Julee at VERVE: hope I did justice to your little 'bots.  Thank you again for sending this amazing gift my way. I have another card made, ready to share soon!!

Thanks so much for dropping by; your visit and comments are welcome and appreciated! 





8 comments:

Marisa said...

You used these little bots fabulously :) Love the award banner down the side and you have coloured them wonderfully. You are rocking your new Verve :D So glad you played along with this month's dare!

Shannon J said...

Whaaaaatttt?!!! You won the entire release???!!!! Eeeek! Congrats!!!!! What a score!!! And are you kidding me?!!! How could you have not made Julee proud! You have showcased these 'bots in THE most adorable way!!! I know there are two sweet kiddos who are going to be over the moon when they receive these!

Kim S said...

Verve is LUCKY that you won the release because you are showing them off beautifully!! How fun to see the niece and nephew cards!

Betty said...

Lovely robot images and cool you do one for a girl and one for a boy. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

Darnell said...

F.U.N. Period!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, first off, congratulations on such an amazing win, Carol, what excitement! Second, you've showcased this set beautifully for the lights of your life ... such fun little images and perfect DP choices! Wow! Thanks for your congrats on my Uniko win ... waiting with baited breath for happy mail! Anita :)

Joni Andaya said...

What a FUN card! So cute!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both so sweet!