Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bells and Joy...CASE Study #167

My previous post of my niece's Advent Calendar has me plumb out of steam, so you're in for a treat: short and sweet.

Over at CASE Study #167, you'll find a stunning card by Keisha Campbell:
The flowers against the chevron background: gorgeous contrast! In keeping with my Christmas cards only theme, I've 'tried' something similar...no chevrons or flowers, but sprigs of holly and a bell...


Ta dahhh...see, I followed through in exercising brevity!

Thanks for dropping by; your visit and comments make my day!


8 comments:

Virginia L. said...

This is fabulous! I love that you turned the inspiration to a Christmas card! Beautiful execution!

Greta said...

I did a double-take--thought I missed 1/2 your post--LOL! What a great use of the inspiration card, Carol--this is a fabulous Christmas card!

~amy~ said...

awesome...love how the bells pop!

Lesley said...

This is beautiful!

Geri said...

Sheesh...I got so wound up over the calendar that I almost forgot to tell you how lovely this card is! Amazing take on the inspiration photo! Chevrons - who needs them when you have a creative mind and some gorgeous DP that works beautifully with the rest of your card! Totally reinforces my opinion that you are the master of creating with what you have on hand! Great call on the color of the bells which really draws out the color of the berries.

Your creativity rocks !!!

Shannon J said...

Love this oh so much!! The colours of the bell and the sprigs look stunning against the holly paper. The sentiment on the little fishtail border is perfect! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

You're right, Carol, we were in for a treat ... seeing this fabulous card! So festive and gloriously Christmassy ... the sentiment is perfect for such a joyful card! Anita :)

Larissa Heskett said...

Wow!! Such a Beautiful Card!! I LOVE the fun design!! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a Very Fabulous Thanksgiving day/Weekend!! ;)