Newton's Nook Designs - you must, must, must check out the darling stamps! One of the recent releases features Newton himself, filled with Christmas mischief, and accompanying cuteness. Both cards today feature said kitty...
My first card is heading into the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #4
and I'm also entering Festive Friday's Element Challenge
because...well, you'll see why right....now...
Isn't he cute?
(Hope I've met the Festive Friday wreath requirements. If not, please let me know!).
Second card features Newton once again; this time, I'm entering The Pink Elephant #224 sketch challenge:
Thanks so much for dropping by; your visit and comments make my day!
These are flippin' awesome, Carol!!! Adorable beyond measure!!! Your talent just keeps keeping me in awe! Oh and I am so sorry you had to endure one of "those" meetings! Yup I've been a victim myself way too many times - and in my case they are generally chaired my you know who!
Awww....! Dang these are so freakin' cute! I'm totally in love with NN stamps. Never a bad stamp no matter the paper or ink. You've really nailed this one. Say, are you going to try to make the DT? You should! Go for it girlfriend. Bev
These two kitty cards are ADORABLE! I love how you found matching patterned paper to go with both of these! Thanks so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge #4 at Newton's Nook Designs!
Oh, too cute! I love the light bulb paper--perfect for naughty Newton in those lights! Thanks for you nice comments on my blog! I am just loving Newton's stamps!
Sooo sweet, Carol ... and such cool blending of the DP with the images! Great therapy after one of 'those' meetings! Anita:)
I'm a TOTAL cat lover so anything on a card that even remotely resembles kitties has be 'awe-ing' and 'goo-ing' about the cuteness of it all! These two little felines, so sweet in their Christmas activities, has me smiling from ear to ear! Fabulous job coloring kitties and their 'toys'. Great job once again combining the perfect DP's with the images! Of course....I LOVE THE BOW!!! Wouldn't these look amazing on Christmas gifts?
These are beyond cute! I very well remember such meetings & thank my lucky stars they are no longer a part of my job! Is that bow a die?! Totally in love with it!
Hey!! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my WPlus9 post! I just wanted to clarify that the products you were hoping to see more of were the ones that were released last year, right? I am happy to oblige ;) And thank you so much for sharing your adorable card over at Festive Friday! Pop me an email if those are the ones you were talking about!
I'm so glad you had card therapy time, Carol! I've never heard of this company~you've created some darling cards with the cute images.
Adorable cards, that cat is SO cute. I'm happy you find card making a good therapy after a frustrating day. Thank you for all your sweet & thoughtful comments and messages on my blog. You sell yourself short with your creativity, you are one talented card maker. Hugs Bev x
Oh my goodness, these are both just adorable!! Fabulous designs!
Aww, your cards are so cute! I love the image. I also just wanted to say thank you for the lovely comments you have left on my blog recently! :0)
Oh, two super sweet cards!
Sawe you comment re: not knowing how to upload on to SCS. Couldn't reply to your e-mail so leaving a message here. Super easy to do:
- Go to SCS main page
- There will be a big orange button that says UPLOAD CARD (right next to new additions to gallery.
- click on this
#1: if you are using a SU set then you can select the part of the Alphabet it is in. Otherwise, just leave it as Select A Main Gallery
- #2: Select the browse option if you are uploading off your personal computer and the other if you save your pics to Photobucket, Flicker etc. (I do off my personal computer so I'll use that as an example here)
- You can upload multiple cards off the browse button, just keep hitting it and then clicking on the photo on your computer that you wnat to upload to SCS
- Once you have the photo(s) selected hit the big orange UPLOAD AND CONTINUE button ont the bottom right.
#3: Now it's time to put in the info about your card
- Enter a title for your card. If you are playing along with a challenge, add the challenge code FIRST and then the name for your post
- Keywords are next (this is a way people can search cards in the gallery - click the ? and you will get some suggestions)
- Stamps used (list their names and mfg)
- Inks used
- Paper used (colours, DP paper pad name and mfg etc.)
- Paper size (most will be A2 - the standard 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 size card) for other options hit the ? and it will give you some
- Techniques: If you used any (eg. embossing, type of fold, etc.)
- Accessories - what you used on your card (Brads, nestabilities, punches ribbon, twine, buttons etc.)
- Description - if you want to add any comments or something special about how to make the card etc.
- I don't do albums so leave it blank
- then hit SUBMIT CARDS and it will upload your card to the Gallery
- Easy peasy :) Give it a go and if you have any trouble, let me know and I'll do my best to help you out :)
Super adorable card! Love that bow! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Pink Elephant Challenge! ~ Nance, DT
Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!
As one of my friends would say....adorabubble!! :)
Ooh! My two favorite stamps from the set! I am especially loving the fun paper you found with Christmas lights. I also have a strong dislike of long meetings. When I was still doing the career thing, most days included 4-5 hours of meetings that could have been accomplished in 1 hour - SO frustrating. I always thought my time was worth more than that!
Post a Comment