Friday, May 22, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #537~Photo Week...Coffee Turnabout Enjoy!

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #537, where our wonderful Bobby has selected this laden-with-possibilities photo to spark our creativity! Bright, bold, an assortment of textures and patterns...oh my! So. Many. Choices!


Once again, we're thrilled to have talented, super creative Deborah Frings joining us as this month's guest designer; please wander to her blog for a visit and, afterwards, drop by at my wonderful JUGS team's places: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa, Maria and Cécile. If you have a chance to comment, that would be a real treat.

Colours and 'table' elements caught my eye, so I decided that a coffee-themed card would fit-the-bill.  Concord & 9th's coffee turnabout making its debut.  Have I mentioned how much I love C & 9 turnabouts? I do...oodles! 



That's it from me!
Looking forward to seeing how this photo inspires you!

Also sharing at:

Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop



Thank you for dropping by!


13 comments:

Jeanne said...

OOoh, I like the colors you chose for this! They really do mimic the colors in the inspiration photo. I'm not a coffee drinker, but can apprecieate all those who love it. This is a neat celebration of the brew! Hugs!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Way to get that coffee card in there for your inspiration :)

New Creations said...

Love the doodling in the background, so pretty!

Lady Joyful said...

This is such a great, colourful design!

Macimbalo said...

Love your card and great idea to make a coffee card this week! You are a genius!!!!

Billie A said...

Awesome background and images. Great colors.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great rake on the photo and a great coffee card too.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love that awesome cup of coffee! That background is so perfect using the colors from the photo. I love the Turnabout stamps!

Nancy said...

I absolutely love this card! I am a huge fan of coffee too so that helps. You have done such an incredible job with color placement and stamp choices on your background and then there is the awesome cup of joe! WOW just WOW!

Bobby said...

I was hoping someone would pick up on the dishware, Carol, and your bright blue mug did it for me. So did all the colors in the turnabout.

Ina G said...

Fabulous colouful card Carol. Love how you used the turnabout stamping.

Lindsey said...

Look at that perfectly stamped Turnabout background! Gorgeous card.