Friday, May 15, 2020

STAMPlorations May 2020 CAS Card Challenge Reminder Post~Anything Goes (optional colour twist: Baby Pink)...It's Your Birthday

Hello (again),

Welcome to my Reminder Post for STAMPlorations May 2020 CAS Card Challenge, where the theme is always Anything Goes with an optional colour twist: Baby Pink.



My card features the oh-so-pretty Flourishes ARTplorations Stencil paired with the candle and a sentiment from Kathryn's Big Wishes Stamps and Dies.  Simple and definitely 'pink'!


That's it from me; time for you to play along.

You can find Challenge details here.
  • If you decide you 'need' some of the products I - or other designers have used - head over to the STAMPlorations Online Store (always great deals to be had!)
  • To receive an additional 20% off your purchases, I invite you to use my discount code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM
Looking forward to seeing your CAS cards in the gallery, with or without the twist!


Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Bobby said...

Love the sentiment on the candle and the soft pink stenciling, Carol.

Lindsey said...

So sweet and clean and pink! I'm not really liking that this reminder means the month is half over!

Carol Wortman said...

Thanks for the idea!! I needed a birthday card and this will be it. Whew... thought process over!thanks