Saturday, May 2, 2020

Happy Little Stampers May 2020 CAS Challenge~Smile...Unicorn Smile

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers May 2020 CAS Challenge, where SMILE is this month's theme.


Hope my little unicorn (Your Next Stamp) brings a smile (Pink Fresh Playful Animals) to YOUR face!


That's it from me; please head over to the blog to see how my talented teammates interpreted this month's theme. A reminder that we're looking for CAS designs.


See you in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

SO CUTE! Sorry, had to say that loudly, because this is adorable!

Jeanne said...

What a delightful image. One that definitely makes me smile. Your coloring is wonderful on this, Carol. Great card! :)

BożenA said...

so cute and perfect CAS card.
Hugs,
BozenA

Zoechaos said...

Your little unicorn certainly did bring a smile to my face your clean and "simple" card is delightful x