Friday, May 1, 2020

STAMPlorations May 2020 CAS Card Challenge~Anything Goes (optional colour twist: Baby Pink)...Rose Thank You

Hello,

May 1st already...and its arrival, here, comes with a cloudless blue sky, bright sun and a gentle breeze. Hopefully, the month will also herald less uncertainty about all the uncertainty we're facing as the days unfold.

Welcome to STAMPlorations May 2020 CAS Challenge, where the theme is always Anything Goes, with an optional twist which, this month is Baby Pink.


Flowers aren't quite at the blooming stage here, but in an effort to 'nudge them along', I've created a rose garden on my card!  I can't wait for my own roses to blossom! My simple little number uses:



That's it from me; time for you to play along.
  • You can find Challenge details here.
  • If you decide you 'need' some of the products I - or other designers have used - head over to the STAMPlorations Online Store (always great deals to be had!)
  • To receive an additional 20% off your purchases, I invite you to use my discount code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM
Looking forward to seeing your CAS cards in the gallery, with or without the twist!

I'll be back on May 15th with a reminder card.


Thank you for dropping by!


6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely elegant card. Love the soft background.

JulieP said...

So soft and pretty Carol!

Becca Cruger said...

You’ve faded those edges to perfection. Soft and dreamy.

Lindsey said...

Very pretty! Pink isn't exactly my go-to, but I may see what I can do with this!

Bobby said...

Those nesting dies make a perfect spot for a sentiment over the lovely pink roses, Carol.

Karen said...

Love the way you used a double bracket matting.