Friday, May 8, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #535~Trend Week (MINI)...Mini Monster Trucks Thanks

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #535, where I'm delighted to be hostess for this week's trend challenge: Mini.  So mini...I mean, many *grin*... possibilities with this trend: from showcasing smaller images/sentiments, leaving as much white space as possible, to using 'mini' animals/objects as focal points, to designing mini-sized projects (tags, little note cards, etc.). 


Once again, we're thrilled to have talented, super creative Deborah Frings joining us as this month's guest designer; please wander to her blog for a visit and, afterwards, drop by at my wonderful JUGS team's places: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa, Maria and Cécile. If you have a chance to comment, that would be a real treat.

Last week, I created several hero themed cards...and the 'trend' of making multiples appears to have taken hold in my crafting sessions! This week, I'm sharing a batch of  "mini" monster trucks on "mini" 4 X 4" card bases. These little guys from Your Next Stamp are just soooo stinkin' cute that I had to make...well, many! Got carried away...again!



That's it from me!
Looking forward to seeing how MINI inspires you!

Thank you for dropping by!


12 comments:

Jeanne said...

While the images may be mini, the delight in seeing them is maxi! Wonderful cards, my sweet friend! Hugs to you!

Carole said...

These are fabulous Carol..just perfect for those little monsters to thanks. xx

JulieP said...

These are sooooo cute! Love!

Macimbalo said...

So cute Carol! I love them all!

Lindsey said...

What did I just say about being the queen of multiple card-making? ;) These are so much fun with the mini mega trucks!

Nancy said...

You are becoming a bad influence on me! The only reason I think I can refrain from buying these stamps is I don't have a grandchild yet! Awesome! I wish I had your talents!

Ina G said...

I'm just loving your mini monster trucks Carol. What better way to show them off as beautifully as you have here. You Rock!

A.Rose said...

These are great!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

All of your mini monster trucks are adorable! Love these designs and those added mud splats!

Deborah Frings said...

Carol - I absolutely love your series of mini truck cards - such fun! I can see so many little guys loving them. Deborah x

Bobby said...

I know someone who would probably love to help you color all those darling truck, Carol. Good for you for continuing to make multiples. I don't know why I don't do that more often.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Excellent FUN! These are so fabulous, and those images are just to cute.