Friday, May 15, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #536~Colour Week...Sunshine and Rainbows

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #536, where our lovely Lisa has selected a bright, cheery selection of colours to showcase on our cards/projects.


Once again, we're thrilled to have talented, super creative Deborah Frings joining us as this month's guest designer; please wander to her blog for a visit and, afterwards, drop by at my wonderful JUGS team's places: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa, Maria and Cécile. If you have a chance to comment, that would be a real treat.

Concord & 9th's Brighter Days set recently arrived at my place and I couldn't wait to use Lisa's colour scheme for some happy rainbows! The arcs are inked; the sun and clouds, die cut. I had a big ol' smile on my face while making these...and I hope they'll bring a smile to your faces, too!



That's it from me!
Looking forward to seeing how this palette inspires you!


Thank you for dropping by!


9 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oooh, these are very happy inducing cards, Carol. Love the rainbows!

Trina P. said...

Perfect use of the colours to create your happy rainbow card. This suite of products is on my wish list.

Lindsey said...

The die cut sun is so much fun with the bright and happy rainbow! A great pair of cards.

Lisa Kind said...

It really does bring a smile to my face, especially at this time in our lives! Love your rainbow in the challenge colors! Great card!

Nancy said...

So bright and happy! Great new set to add to your stash! That sun is super fun too! Great job Carol.

Bobby said...

So many companies are making rainbow stamps now. They can really lift your spirits and I can see why you enjoyed making these, Carol.

Ina G said...

What a fun layout here Carol. So bright and colourful. Great sentiment.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I really like your beautiful rainbows with the sun peeking out! Rainbows make me happy and these are sure to lift anyone's spirits.

Deborah Frings said...

Carol, both these cards are just lovely. I missed that die set, but it's on my wish list. Great work. Deborah x