Friday, May 29, 2020

Inkspirational Challenge #214~Designer's Choice: Funny Sentiments...You are Pawsome

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #214, where Pia, as her Designer's Choice, invites us to use Funny Sentiments on our cards/projects.  Let's bring on the giggles!

Before I share my card: we're biding *see you later* to our sweet Anila, who is exploring another path on her crafting journey! Anila, your inspiration and sweet comments will be missed here, but...we know where to find you!


I went with 'cutie patootie' with a card inspired by the one designed by Stephanie K, of MFT fame, here, that, hopefully, you'll find funny on some level!  What was 'truly' funny was gluing each little paw and toe pad on the hexagons! Labour of love!


My wonderful teammates have interpreted the prompt in most delightful fashions. Please visit and leave them some love, which I know will be deeply appreciated:



Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery!


Thank you for dropping by!


8 comments:

Nonni said...

Oh my goodness are the paws die cuts? This must have taken for ages! The results look super cute though so I'm glad you had the patience! Very pretty CAS card. xx

Pia S said...

I love playful sentiments such as this one, and in my book it definetely fits the funny sentiment theme. And what a great CAS style, plenty colorful and still clean. Great job fiddling together those paw prints:)

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, love the paws.

Jeanne said...

This is fabulous, Carol. What a job for practicing patience! You've adhered everything so wonderfully. Labor of love indeed! Thanks for sharing. Hugs!

Shauna said...

So cute! I love the paws and the sentiment... your design with the shapes is so clever and original!
- Shauna

Marlena M. said...

Carol this is INCREDIBLE!!!

Kim S said...

This is so fun!! Definitely into my inspiration files for my dog-loving family!!

Marina said...

Such a clean and perfect look - great colours and love the added dimension.