Wednesday, May 6, 2020

STAMPlorations Spring Fling Blog Hop & Linky Party...Succulent Thank You

Hello,

Welcome to STAMPlorations' Spring Fling Blog Hop and Linky Party; an event filled with all kinds of inspiration, prizes and opportunities for YOU to play along with us!


Bunches and bunches of NEW stencils have arrived in the shop and ohmystars! They're awesome! Today, I'm sharing Bloom Succulently, stenciled with Milled Lavender, Bundled Sage and Tumbled Glass distress inks. An application of glitter gel adds some lovely sparkle to the entire image! To keep the Succulent as the focus, I went with a small sentiment from Thank You Coffee - Shery Russ Designs.


My teammates have created some awe-mazing Spring-themed projects; please visit them and leave them some love that, I know, will be deeply appreciated!

Before you go, here's the scoop on how you can put yourself in the running for prizes:

Prizes for commenting:

  • THREE (3) winners of $10 gift code drawn from comments left on the main blog and designers' blogs
  • TWO (2) winners of her choice of STAMPlorations product with a value of up to $10 drawn from comments left on the main blog and designers' blogs
Prizes for playing along with us:

  • TWO (2) winners of her choice of STAMPlorations product with a value of up to $15 drawn from entries in the linky party
  • ONE (1) winner of $25 gift code drawn from entries in the linky party
Commenting and linking up end on Sunday, May 31, with winners announced on June 10 in the May winners post.

May store promotion: Throughout May, products in the SPRING FLING section are 15% off instantly; if you use my code - STAMPGIRLCAROLM - you can received 35% off. Talk about a deal!

Link to Spring Fling section in the store:
https://stamplorations.auctivacommerce.com/Spring-Fling-Instant-15-Off-C380986.aspx?sid=38054

Thank you for dropping by!


27 comments:

Chandhini said...

I love the choice of soft colors and the sparkle makes it so pretty, love it.

Juhi said...

Love those soft colors Carol. The glitter adds the perfect touch!

Gail said...

Loving this beautiful background - such a nice and soft card - TFS

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love your succulent stencilling! I like your soft colours!

mamawcindy said...

Your card is so pretty, Love the soft colors. I haven't used stencils yet. But I'm planning to. Thanks for sharing!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the soft colors and stenciling! GORGEOUS!

sharon g said...

The soft colors look wonderful. I don't have that stencil, but might need it. I like the BIG BOLD pattern.

Lili Sulastri said...

Beautiful colours. Love the image.

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, Carol, this is gorgeous. The colors are just like succulents! And I adore the sparkle. Just beautiful!

Germaine said...

I love the soft, subtle tone of your card. Nice job!

Lindsey said...

I LOVE the colours you chose for this - beautiful!

Carol Wortman said...

Very pretty color scheme. I can only imagine the sparkle in person must be gorgeous! Stencils are such fun. Thanks for this beauty and please be well!

Heather said...

So pretty! Love the color combo you used; wish I could see the sparkle better I bet it's fabulous!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is gorgeous and I love the soft colors of the succulent design.

Subhashini said...

Love the subtle colors used here

Becca Yahrling said...

Beautiful inking and love the shimmer!

Sue D said...

Pretty colors and I like the sparkle.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful.. love the soft colors..

Mary-Anne V said...

What a pretty soft stenciled card.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: such lovely colors. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Esther Asbury said...

Simple, but oh so pretty!

Suzanne H said...

I love your soft colors. I wish my real succulents looked that good!

Karenladd said...

This succulent plant is colored so delicately and I am loving the soft look.

Dee Earnshaw said...

love the soft colors on your card:)

Karthikha said...

Soft and beautiful card! :)

Tina Z. said...

Love those soft colors

Janis said...

I am a background person, so I love this wonderful stenciled design with the simple sentiment. Great idea to put add sparkle with the glitter gel! Beautiful effect!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com