Friday, May 8, 2020

Happy Little Stampers May 2020 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge...Rainbows!

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers May 2020 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.


Obsessing over rainbow stamps and dies of late and these, from Concord & 9th' Rainbow Wishes set, are too.much.fun! Clouds, arcs (that can be stamped, die cut  AND stamped/die cut), 'bright'-themed sentiments...a whole lot of smiling while making these!




Please visit my teammates; their creations are wonderful and, if you have a moment, leave them some love. I know they'll be thrilled!

Looking forward to seeing your Anything Goes with Dies cards/projects in the gallery!


Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

JulieP said...

Such fun cards! Hard to choose which color combo I like best.

Jeanne said...

Oh these bring a smile to my face and happiness to my heart! Wonderful cards, Carol. So happy and colorful. :) Hugs!

Nandini said...

These cards are super cute! I adore the funky, patterned rainbows.

Lindsey said...

You are the queen of multiple card making - and it's so smart to do that when the supplies are out anyway! (Note to self...) Such lovely rainbows, too.

Bobby said...

These are all so fun and cheerful, Carol. I'm contemplating buying that set myself now that I've seen it in action.

Helen Gullett said...

Carol, they are super adorable. I am too crazy about rainbow these days :D :D

Helen said...

Great fun cards, Carol! Love to see how different each set looks with the different DP! Love bright, happy rainbows!!! Take care:)