Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Wednesday 13th December - Introducing... New Uniko Stencils

Hello,

Still have your pen next to your Santa list? Good...because lovely Bev, my fabulous team and I have a whole lot of delights for Day 2 of the  Uniko December 2017 New Release. Today's introductions are a trio of stencils, all of which are sure to add a little extra 'something, something' to your cards.

As you may know, I'm a CAS card-maker (most of the time), who loves stencils. I don't do very much 'fancy pants' with them, because I so enjoy leaving them to sing on their own. That approach is precisely what I did here, with my focus on the Broken Lines stencil (Doodled Flower stencil cards will appear late in the week...we're still having fun playing!).  It's pretty obvious I'm still in Christmas card making mode, too *grin*

For my first card, I masked off a few of the 'broken' lines to create hangers for my pretty snowflakes (Stunning Snowflakes) framing the sentiment (Festive Sentiments).


The stencil is full on visible in my second card, in its background role for my Christmas-themed coffee card (I Love CoffeeFestive Sentiments, Flower Power #1Designer Dies Flower Power #1 - 6 collection, Background Builders: Vines Winter Additions).


This one is heading off to the 2017 Coffee Lovers' Blog Hop (the days are passing too quickly...need to guzzle drink more coffee to create more coffee cards!).

Two more days of intros to come, before the BIG release and giveaway; details are at  the Uniko blog HERE. You'll also find links and peeks at the gorgeous stencil feature cards from the rest of the team. Do visit their places; not only will you be dazzled by their designs, but prizes are part of the mix, too!


Thank you for dropping by!  Hope to see you on Thursday...and Friday...and Saturday (the BIG event)...


21 comments:

Karthikha said...

Simple yet very pretty cards :)

Carole said...

Ooohhhhh Fab cards my friend! Love the dangly snowflakes and if it were tea in the mug I'd say pass it over...like you the days are going too quickly...eek what am I doing in blogland...jobs await!!! xxx

Jeanne said...

That is one unique stencil, Carol. I really like what you did with it. You do have a creative eye when using them. Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great background and a wonderful cup to go design.

New Creations said...

Love the new release, so pretty with sweet coffee cup on the second one!

Mary Holshouser said...

Great idea to get the hangers for your
stars. The coffee cup looks good
on the lines.
thanks for sharing.

lauren bergold said...

so pretty! love both of these!

Shelly said...

Carol, these are simply beautiful and perfect! Love!

~amy~ said...

Carol! These are both gorgeous. Love them!

MariLynn said...

Love how the stenciled background looks.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

These are two great cards ! margessw@icloud.com

Billie A said...

very pretty background and coffee cup.

Dee Earnshaw said...

love these CAS cards:)

Bobby said...

You must be in heaven with the lovely new stencils to use, Carol. Using the lines as hangers for your snowflakes was a brilliant idea.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

More fantastic Uniko goodies Carol. Those stencils work a treat behind your festive images, especially the dangling snowflakes! Super pretty traditional colouring too. xx

Izzy Scrap said...

Yeah ! Love your two inspirational cards Carol ! What a fabulous idea to hang those beautiful snowflakes to the Broken lines of the stencil ! I'm not a coffee girl but I would love to have such a beautiful cup to drink in ! Brillant ideas ! Hugs xx

Lisa said...

These are so beautiful! Love that stencil!

Greta said...

Neat stencil & love that cup with the gorgeous poinsettia!

Lindsey said...

Ooh how clever with your snowflake ornaments! Very cute coffee cup too x

Deborah Frings said...

What a clever way to hang your snowflakes! And that little coffee mug with the poinsettia makes me so happy. Lovely work. xx

Helen Gullett said...

What a lovely and beautiful CAS coffee card!