Monday, December 4, 2017

Merry Christmas Stocking and Gift...STAMPlorations CUTplorations December 2017 Challenge

Hello,

Welcome to STAMPlorations CUTplorations December 2017 Challenge, where Maria has chosen this lovely decorated tree to inspire us!



My inspiration comes from the lovely white boughs and the pops of colour. Did a little spotlight copic colouring to frame the sentiment....a bit tricky to get some of the little bits re-aligned but I managed most of them (no close looks!)

Warm Hands, Warm Hearts stamps and dies

AND, because I have a pretty tree stencil, I decided to make a second card, sparked by the 'whimsy' of the image that does bring me joy...


Please visit the rest of my talented teammates to see their wonderful CUTplorations creations, then bring your STAMPlorations dies out and play along with us! 


To receive 20% off STAMPlorations stamps, stencils and dies, I invite you to use my code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM. The code applies to regular and sale-priced products, but cannot be combined with other discount codes you have. Happy shopping!

Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply FABulous Carol. I adore that camouflage technique and your colouring to the little stocking and pressie is simply awesome. So effective and a brilliant, neat and classy die-cut sentiment. Perfect for Xmas and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing along at Less is More this week.

Dotty Jo said...

Very stylish! Jo x

BożenA said...

WOW! Two amazing cards, but this is the first card that knocked me down! Wonderful.
BożenA xx

Cardsbymaaike said...

that's a fabulous Merry Christmas die and the stockings are beautifully colored, great card

Bobby said...

Your coloring of the stocking and tree really makes them pop, Carol, and they look beautiful framing the die cut sentiment. I love the whimsy of your tree.

Jeanne said...

Fabulous cards, Carol! You've done an outstanding job coloring with your Copics and the card design on the first card is wonderful. The second card is so full of whimsy and delight. Such a terrific tree stencil. Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs! :)

Kim S said...

It's been a long time since I've been here - you have 23 posts I haven't seen! So I've refilled my coffee cup and am going to enjoy every moment - likely including putting things on my wishlist (because you always do that to me!)

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous spot colouring on your first card and a real eye catching card. CAS perfection on the second x

Izzy Scrap said...

Two brillant cards Carol ! Love your take on our challenge with this gorgeous hidden sentiment die cut ! The stocking and the gift are so well coloured ! And as usual, this is a fabulous CAS card ! Thanks so much for sharing and so nice to see you playing with us at Less is More !

Neets B said...

Super cards, Carol. Love the traditional images either side of your camouflaged sentiment, wonderfully coloured too. Sorry for the late visit and thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x