Friday, December 8, 2017

Trees, Trees and Trees...Happy Little Stampers December 2017 Anything Goes With Dies Challenge

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers December 2017 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.


LOTS of die-cutting happened here to make my fleet of tree-themed, plaid Christmas cards! You're seeing the 'negative' space trees here; I'm saving the 'other pieces' for down the road *grin*




Concord & 9th: Trim the Tree, Plaid Background, Season of Cheer, Nuvo Drops

Looking forward to seeing your creativity in the gallery; always a joy and inspiration to see what YOU have created!

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

Also sharing at:

Make My Monday Challenge #90~Happy Christmas/Holidays

Thank you for dropping by!


15 comments:

lynn said...

Only dies...really cute...negative space... I need to think about that, more...thx

Jeanne said...

Oh my gosh, Carol! These are fantastic. What a wonderful way to use the negative space. I LOVE how you added the buffalo plaid background. All the color variations look amazing. Thank you SO much for sharing. Love them!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

very pretty - I love using the negative to make cards with
Barb Housner (DT)

Marisa said...

These are adorable!

Basslady said...

I love the fresh and clever look of your Trees so much!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Bobby said...

You stamped those plaids beautifully, Carol. I have trouble with my stamp leaving bare spaces. I can't wait to see the positive cards after seeing these wonderful negative ones.

Shelly said...

These are all beautiful!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s such a great batch of Christmas trees ! margessw@icloud.com

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awesome, your row of plaid trees! So cheerful and happy! And yes, i would not throw out those die cuts either. They sure will come in handy one of those days!

Jeanne H said...

Oh I just love the plaid trees. Clever idea!

Julia Aston said...

what fun trees all dressed in plaid!

Rika said...

Thes are all wonderful.

Macimbalo said...

Love these! I really love the plaid too!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

These are just wonderful Carol! I have had my eye on these to CASE! Love the plaids in the aperture and the die cut sentiments!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful set of cards...Love these beauties totally.. Hugs xx Deepti