Thursday, December 7, 2017

Joy...FUSION Card Challenge~Blue Gift

Hello,

Ready for a new challenge? Perhaps some ideas for last-minute card-making (which is where I'm at!)?  The we have the ticket for you with FUSION Card Challenge~Blue Gift The wrapping in this photo is stunning; I can imagine this present would receive long gazes, accompanied by plenty of oohs and ahhs, prior to opening.  The sketch resembles gift wrapping, too.....
I'm still designing cards for my mom to send to family and friend; her preferences lean toward those that acknowledge the essence of Christmas: Jesus' birth.  With that in mind - and my time crunch because I'll be delivering cards to her this weekend (wooo hooooo! Mom, niece and nephew visit!) -  I came up with this...and made a set of five.

Concord and 9th: Joy
Wise Men~Gina K Designs: City of David (not sure it it's available)
Sentiment: Concord and 9th: Holy Night

Hopefully she'll like them - and I hope you do, too! 

Please head over to the FUSION blog where you'll be dazzled by the team's gorgeous takes on this challenge inspiration:



Looking forward to seeing your designs in the gallery!


Also sharing at:

AAA Cards Challenge #104


CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #188~Winter Blues


Muse ChristmasVisions Challenge #90~Festive Free for All

Thank you for dropping by!


22 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this card!!!! xoxo

Linda Callahan said...

Well I love this card too! It is gorgeous!

Vicki Dutcher said...

This turned out excellent! Well done mf

Bobby said...

Outstanding, Carol. I love the blue and the hidden sentiment and the sentiment and the star. I just love it all!

Ardyth said...

Oh, I'm so glad to see this in the MCV gallery! Loved it on IG - cool, graphic and I'm disappointed that the wisemen are no longer available! Thanks for linking up at MCV, Carol!

Greta said...

Oh wow--one of my favorite cards, Carol! Fabulous card with the true meaning of Christmas!

Michelle W said...

WOW, gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

Sue said...

Stunning Card, Carol. Beautiful stamping and colours and I love how you used the sentiment die-cut.

Birgit said...

Some of us have it ... like you, the ability to make amazing cards!

Jeanne said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Carol. You are very kind and generous to make them for you mum. I hope you have a fantastic visit! :) Hugs!

Melissa L. said...

This is beautiful, Carol. I love it. The sentiment. Wow.

Marcia said...

She's going to love your cards! Stunning!! Thanks so much for playing along at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

Ceal said...

Gorgeous! love the design. thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

LucieGCards said...

Stunning card! So elegant! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Lisa Mensing said...

WOW, stunning! Thanks for playing along at Casual Fridays Winter Blues Challenge.

Susanne Vargas said...

Looks fabulous with the camouflaged word die! Love it and I'm sure your Mom will too! Enjoy your time there!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Well done :)

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

WOW!!! Stunning creation!!! Love the word/images connection. So clever!

Sandi said...

Gorgeous card....I am sure Mon will love sending them out.

Pam A said...

Love this card and how you put all the different elements together.

Angie C. D. said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL. Love how the images are stamped on the large letters.

Debbie said...

stunning