Friday, December 8, 2017

Block Party Christmas Shaker...UNIKO Studios Challenge #44 Reminder Post~Christmas

Hello,

I'm joining Bev and the wonderful Uniko Design team with a reminder post about  Uniko Studio's Challenge #44~Christmas

You may, earlier this week, have heard a dull rumbling in the distance or felt a tremor of the earth beneath your feet. Not to worry: 'twas just me, wildly cheering and enthusiastically happy dancing that finally, finally, finally, the November release trekked its way across the Atlantic and over most of Canada to arrive in my mailbox!  I was soooo worried that the products had gone missing; turns out, their journey was just...well. incredibly long!

Anyway, I've brought out the fabulous, fun versatile, easy to use, Block Party Christmas set to play.  A bit of copic colouring, a snippet of cutting with a circle die, some stacking/layering, a sprinkling of sequins and ta dahhhh...Christmas card with a spotlight shaker element.  No foam tape for this one, as I wanted the sides to be a bit more polished; stacking layers of cardstock did the trick...


Fun to make and really quite easy to recreate (which I may have done, oh...three or four times *grin*)

For incredible inspiration, please visit the rest of the team; your festive spirit will be soaring!

Carol (me)

A warm invitation for you to join us in the gallery with your 
Christmas creations
You have plenty of time to play along!

The entry guidelines are simple and there are PRIZES, too! Head over to Uniko Studio for all the juicy details!

Also sharing at:

Crazy 4 Challenges #414~Colour Your Day

Jingle Belles~Taking Back December

Muse: Christmas Visions #90~Festive Free For All

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous! What a great way to use that stamp :)

Jeanne said...

Yay!!! So happy for you that your stamps arrived. If they could talk wouldn't it be interesting to hear where they went to along the way?? I absolutely adore this card! It is SO fun, happy and jolly! I love the spotlighting you did, too. Fantastic work! Happy weekend to you. PS...don't fall down or faint, but I posted on my blog the other day. I know, can you believe it?!! :) Hugs!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

OH MY Word! What a fantastic, eye-catching and ingenious creation using the block Christmas background from Uniko. Adorable shaker idea and just oozing creativity. You've rocked it Carol! x

Ardyth said...

Love how you've incorporated your background right into the shaker - this is jolly and fun! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

Izzy Scrap said...

Better late than never ! I'm happy that you finally can play with your goodies and above all when I see the result ! What a great and creative shaker card you've made with this block Christmas background ! Amazing ! I'm sure we will see soon other beauties with the rest of the release ! Hugs xx

Shelly said...

Oh, how fun and awesome is this?!!...Love it!
And I thought I was hearing something...heehee. Glad everything finally arrived to you. :)
Happy Friday and Happy crafting!!

Bobby said...

I wondered what that tremor was. ;) I'm so glad you got your crafty supplies, Carol, and this one is so much fun. Using the spotlight technique for your shaker was a brilliant idea.

Deborah Frings said...

So glad the stamps finally made it!!! And this shaker is just wonderful. Love the ombre shading on 'merry'. It really is very clever! Love it. xx

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is such a fun shaker card ! margessw@icloud.com

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awesome shaker! This is such a busy stamp, but somehow you pulled it off and it looks gorgeous!

Lindsey said...

Wow Wow! That looks amazing! Fantastically fun and colourful x