Friday, December 1, 2017

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...Inkspirational Challenge #149~Photo Inkspiration

Hello,

Happy December and yes, the countdown of  'sleeps' (which brings me closer to spending time with my two favourite 'elves' - my darling niece and nephew) to Christmas has begun!  I imagine all of you are full-throttle with your preparations...

Hopefully, in the midst of all the festive hustle-and-bustle, you'll find some 'me' time to spend in your crafting zone and join us for Inkspirational Challenge #149, where a sparkly, glitzy photo serves as inspiration.  Aren't those pink and gold bottles of bubbly lovely?


Please be sure to visit my wonderful, talented team; they're interpretations of the image are simply sensational!


Recently, I've taken time to 'finally' play with my Concord & 9th Take A Bough dies (they've been in my NBUS pile since last February!). A couple days back, I shared two tree/card pairings in red and blue/turquoise.  While I had the dies and stamps out, I figured I'd add a pink and gold ensemble to the mix...(the star is gold...shimmery gold...really!)


NOTE: Honoured and thrilled to receive In the Mailbox recognition over at Cards In Envy! Thank you so much, Lisa and Wendi!

The little pail is a couple sizes too big for my sweet tree so I'm on the search for something smaller; something more stable, something 'wood'. Fingers crossed my efforts will prove fruitful, as I'm passing this along to my niece and nephew to give to someone special (maybe Grammy...). Wish I would have started creating these trees way back last February; I'd have a forest of whimsy by now! Need to keep that in mind...making these would be something productive to do when Mr. Mojo goes on vacation *grin*

Turning things over to you.  
Looking forward to seeing your fabulous creativity in the gallery!

Also sharing at:




Thank you for dropping by!


20 comments:

sandie said...

wow these trees are stunning-what cool gifts they would make....and such patience needed to make them! Adore the soft ombre pink wash to your card and this is matched perfectly with the white snowflakes x

Nonni said...

I've never seen such a tree, great job! This will be a very fun gift to give to someone, I really like the idea! The soft pink hues in your card look wonderful and I also love the crisp snowflakes against the soft bg. Black sentiment adds a lot of contrast too. Enjoy your weekend!

Marina said...

OMG you made the tree???!!! I thought it was there as a very attractive decor for your gorgeous card. Amazing!

Jeanne said...

Another lovely tree...so pretty in pink! Your card is gorgeous. I really like the pink ombre and the snowflakes. Delicate and beautiful!

Sherri Thacker said...

Oh I love your pink tree and I love the card too!! The ombre effect is stunning for the background. It's perfect for our "It's Only Paper" challenge at Cards in Envy.

Lisa said...

This is sooo beautiful! Just love the color combo beautiful card and gorgeous tree! I love the pail the way it is, but I'm sure wood would be pretty too.. thank you for the inspiration and thanks so much for stopping by my place!

I Card Everyone said...

My mom would have loved you, c... she loved pink Christmas trees, and I adored her - and you, and your pink Christmas tree! Your card? Only phenomenal...
=]

Mimi said...

Ooh, love the card and the tree! And I look forward to seeing the forest next December #2018goals 😆

Lori said...

Amazing! Love that tree and card. Love the pink ombre. So glad you linked up to my Visions of Sugarplums Challenge!

Brenda said...

Oh I am loving your tree in pink and gold Carol!!! Your card is beautiful too and goes so well with the tree. I have this die on my wish list, I just think it is so cool. Hugs, Brenda

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

An awesome card for an awesome inspiration picture! I will have to play along....promise!

Marisa said...

Beautiful soft touches of pink and a gorgeous card. Love the rest you have posted too :) Hang in there during the pre-Christmas rush!! Rest is a comin' xoxo

Mac Mable said...

You are so creative and so very clever. Love the very pretty card and those glorious trees x

Bobby said...

Loving your forest, Carol. And loving the ombre' pink card. So beautifully inked and adorned with snowflakes.

Kim S said...

I have those dies too and have NEVER built one. Your pink and gold ensemble is so sweet!

Sandy Trefger said...

Love the pink background with the snowflakes! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

Shauna said...

That tree is so cute! What a fun die! How clever to pair a card and gift... I like the use of color and the snowflakes on the card. What great projects!
- Shauna

Susanne Vargas said...

Love that soft pink background for your pretty snowflakes! And that tree is so cute!

shirley-bee said...

Adorable tree and card, fabulous in pink! Personally I think the pail's fine as it is. Hmm, I might be tempted by this die....

Shelly said...

So soft and pretty!!