Sunday, December 3, 2017

STAMPlorations Stencil Blog Hop with Sanna Lippert Designs - MORE!

Hello,

Dropping in today to remind you that the ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop featuring Sanna Lippert Designs is still going strong! 


I'm sharing two more cards featuring the Christmas Tree 1 stencil,  with a design inspired by this image:  red and blue/turquoise is rapidly becoming a 'fan favourite' with me as a Christmas combination!


My list of ingredients:



Layered Snowman stamps (for the ornament/berries)




You still have time to hop along with us; inspiration AND prizes to be had in doing so!

To receive 20% off STAMPlorations stamps, stencils and dies, I invite you to use my code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM. The code applies to regular and sale-priced products, but cannot be combined with other discount codes you have. Happy shopping!

Thank you for dropping by!

For smiles and inspiration head toSTAMPlorations blog | STAMPlorations shop

6 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

An awesome duo! Love how you fit the small stamps in between!

Bobby said...

The Stencil Queen has done it again. I love the addition of the snowflakes and ornaments among the trees.

Greta said...

Cool stencils & beautifully festive cards, Carol!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful stenciling, Carol. I really like that color combo. You are so good at stenciling! Wonderfully festive cards!

Kim S said...

I just left a comment saying I was finally looking at a whole bunch of your posts and that things would end up on my wishlist and it's already happened. I love that simple tree stencil - AND how you tucked snowflakes and ornaments in! (I love the sentiments too but already own them!)

Shelly said...

Oh, LOVE these!!