Thursday, December 7, 2017

Layered Holly This Christmas and Deck the Halls...STAMPlorations December CAS Card Challenge~Anything CAS Goes (optional colour twist: Gold)

Hello,

The hosts on CBC radio have mentioned about 20 times this morning that Christmas is but 18 days away! Oh. My. Stars!  I'm getting closer to finishing cards; still working on the shaker tags for the kiddos, though!

Today, I'm joining my wonderful team for STAMPlorations December 2017 CAS Card Challenge #21~Anything Goes (optional colour twist: GOLD).


Ultra CAS cards today, thanks to the lovely Layered Holly stamps, designed by Shirley. I opted not to use the outline stamp; leaving that shimmery Delicata Gold ink (hard to see in the photo) to shine, shine and shine!


Please head over to the main blog to see the incredible cards created by my wonderful team. You'll be dazzled and, I know, inspired to play along!  The guidelines are simple; the rewards for joining us, wonderful:
  • Players can link up to 3 CAS cards.
  • Players can enter a CAS card with or without the optional color twist.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK.
  • Prizes: $10 GC for the winner; $5 GC to the top picks.
  • If there are 50 or more entries: 1 random winner of product of choice (3x5 stamp set OR 2 standard size stencils OR 1 CUTplorations word/phrase die).
Easy and so inviting!  
Looking forward to seeing your CAS creations in the gallery!


Thank you for dropping by!


For smiles and inspiration head toSTAMPlorations blog | STAMPlorations shop

To receive 20% off STAMPlorations stamps, stencils and dies, I invite you to use my code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM. The code applies to regular and sale-priced products, but cannot be combined with other discount codes you have. Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Love the simplicity and shine of your gold holly, Carol.

Greta said...

Wonderful CAS design, Carol & I love Delicata Golden Glitz--so beautiful in person!