Friday, December 8, 2017

Snowflake Tag...Tag, You're It Challenge #79

Hello,


First, the sad news:   this will be the last challenge for Tag, You're It, as the difficult decision to close the doors - at least for now - has been made  Being part of the team has been both an honour and a privilege. Thank you to all who have participated over the past 3 1/2 years; your creativity has been wonderfully inspiring. Feeling sad but...let's bid 'farewell' (for the time being) with a high note...

Welcome to Tag, You're It Challenge #79, where we're delighted to have Leigh Penner, from To the Full fame, as both my guest AND our Featured Artist.  From elegant to whimsical, to chic and cute, Leigh's incredible talents span the spectrum. Add to that: she's a beautiful person, both inside and out! I'm proud to call her "my friend." She's designed a lovely snowflake, touched by whispers of gold, to dazzle and inspire...






You can readily see where I drew my inspiration *grin*

Concord & 9th: Holy Night

Please check out the joyful creations by my team

Looking forward to seeing your Leigh-inspired tags in the gallery!



Thank you for dropping by!


4 comments:

Donna said...

Love your layered beauty of a tag, Carol.
It's small, but it packs a big punch!
Awesome. 💕

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a delicate creation! A wonderful CASE!

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Carol! I love how you were inspired by my tag! Thanks again for asking me to guest design for Tag You're It's final challenge!

Nora Noll said...

This is lovely!!! I like the fun way you layered the snowflakes!! So cool!