Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Merry Christmas Holly...Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #271~Anything Goes

Hello,

Welcome to Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #271~Anything Goes. One of our most popular challenges, we're sure to see a plethora of YOUR amazing inspiration filling the gallery!


So, for the record: no, I'm not finished with Christmas cards/projects (still making shaker tags for my niece and nephew's classmates...why I chose shakers, nobody knows, but...once started, must complete the task. Plus, they're kind of cute!). No, I've not mailed a single card as yet. No, I am not ready in the least! And, in some quirky way, that's part of the excitement of the season, isn't it?

Anyway...sharing one of a quartet of simple, easy-to-recreate cards I made, featuring Uniko products. Yes, the holly is covered with a wink of stella for some extra sheen and sparkle...


Off to carry on with my projects. How are your Christmas preparations going?  Bet you're further ahead than I am!

Looking forward to seeing your *Anything Goes* creations in the gallery

Also sharing at:

Less Is More Challenge #357~Red and Green


Thank you for dropping by!


15 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

very cas and pretty card. Love the font on the sentiment, well done

Julie B said...

Love this crisp CAS beauty Carol. I was going to be so organized this year but due to one thing or another I'm chasing my tail as always! :)

Jeanne said...

Lovely card, Carol. I like the CAS feel with the sparkle. It IS only the beginning of December, right? Still time to get things done. At least I hope so! My winter break starts on December 25th so no rest for the weary and that will definitely put a crimp in my available crafty time. I'll get done what I can. Your shaker cards are going to be adorable. So far you are completing a lot more projects than I am. I'm so happy for you! Keep up the awesome work! Hugs!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Sensational card Carol. There's nothing more festive and cheery than a sprig of holly and your placement of it on this card is superb. It just adorns the gorgeous sentiment. thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hey mf! You ROCKED out this CAS card! That MC is a lovely font.

Inkyfingers said...

I love this classy design Carol and that sentiment is gorgeous! Your shaker tags sound great too!
Hugs
Carol x

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Stylish and classy! Adore this design. Crisp colors and CAS design, gorgeous work!

Izzy Scrap said...

Yay ! Nice to see you again in the gallery this week with this gorgeous and CAS card ! I also love those Uniko stamps, just perfect for beautiful and simple Christmas cards ! Don't worry, I think we all are like you : I've not finished with Christmas cards, not mailed any cards yet and not ready at all ! But it is a typical December month as the other years ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing again along at Less is More !

Monika Reeck said...

simple
adorable and clever using the big sentiment Miss C
you can make mass product with this lovely design
Love your CAS design miss Sweety C
hugs
Monika

Ina G said...

Fabulous cas card Carol - just what you need me thinks. Love the simplicity and so stylish. I am lucky I can say I have finished my Christmas cards (outside) - now just need to add a sentiment and get them in the mail. Hope you will show us at least one of the shaker creations...pleeeese.

Lindsey said...

Love this! Very crisp and CAS and lovely balanced composition xx

Bobby said...

This is beautiful in it's simplicity, Carol. I hate to tell you but my cards went into the mail on Monday. It's the earliest ever and not only that my house is decorated. That's a first because Scrooge usually wants me to wait until the week before Christmas.

Kathyk said...

Super CAS, super crisp .. just super!

Kathyk

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Perfectly festive, CAS and fun Carol and love how you use your Uniko goodies ... when they arrive! LOL! Simply fabulous take on our challenge and thanks for playing at Less is More this week x

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous, Carol ... crisp, fresh, pure and deliciously CAS ... love it! Like you, I'm so not done ... marathon card making, writing and mailing this weekend ... so will be done by Sunday night!! Hugs, Anita :)