Friday, December 15, 2017

Friday 15th December - Introducing... Pure Florals Rose

Hello,

We're back with Day 4 of sneak peeks for Uniko December 2017 New Release.  Today's set is absolutely, totally and completely WOW (as are all the others!):  Pure Florals: Rose. Filled with solid and outline roses and buds, in two sizes, outlined leaves and stem, and several 'painted' sentiments: this is a set for everyone, regardless of your stamping/colouring/creating style.  

To be honest, the beauty of this set overwhelmed me and I spent far too much time 'thinking' about how to do it justice that...well, I wound up kind of lost (I'll blame that on all the Christmas cards/projects I've been doing of late...hard to shift gears)! Eventually (and in a bit of panic as time was a ticking), I defaulted to my typical  style: CAS.  

Yes, a single rose is enough to express love - and that's what I banked on in putting together a solitary rose, inked in three colours (a dab here; a dab there), with sparkles of Nuvo "dew' drops, which I left to stand as the star of the stage....


The rest of the team have created outstanding cards with this set...and I'm hoping to do so as well - very soon (fingers crossed)! I just need to get over being 'bedazzled'!

Tomorrow is the BIG REVEAL! Hope you'll have a chance to visit and maybe, just maybe, add a couple (or several) of these new delights to your Christmas gift list!

Thank you for dropping by!


12 comments:

Karthikha said...

Fantastic floral card! Love how the rose pops out bright against the white! :)

Jeanne said...

Absolutely lovely rose, Carol. I so know what you mean about being a little overwhelmed with something you enjoy so much. You did a terrific job on this beauty. Big hugs! :)

Jane said...

Gorgeous! Love the hot pink.

Dee Earnshaw said...

love the embossing on the rose and the gorgeous coloring:)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Such elegance carol! I love the hot pink too and perfectly showcased in your striking CAS style! Nothing extra needed! X

Mary Holshouser said...

Great coloring.
Leaving the leaves uncolored
was a good idea.
thanks for sharing.

Deborah Frings said...

Simply stunning! I love the way you've allowed that gorgeous rose to have centre stage. I do like the touch of 'dew' too with the drops. xx

Izzy Scrap said...

Just gorgeous Carol ! This rose bud is self-sufficient and a little bit of colour makes it even more gorgeous ! Love your pink shades and your final touch with the drops ! An elegant CAS card, as usual ! Hugs xx

Bobby said...

Gorgeous, Carol. The pink is lovely ;) and the dew drops add a great touch.

Lindsey said...

Fabulously CAS and stunning! I love the focus on the bloom with the black & white foliage x

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Absolutely fantastic !

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous! Love it!