Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sparkle Celebrate...Winnie & Walter Rerun~Sparkle

Hello,

We're off to bike races in the next while, returning late, so I'm dashing in with my card created for Winnie & Walter Rerun #12~Sparkle

The DT cards offered marvelous incentive to use this set, as well as a few other W&W products that reside in my stash:

Here's my card...a bit of night-sky celebration fireworks....(Celebrate, cut with gold shimmer cardstock, is found here; the stitched background panels, here).


Hoping to finish up a card and post before we go...time's a tickin'...

Thank you for spending time with me today; your visit brings me joy!



13 comments:

Pam said...

What a beauty! I adore you night sky and the fireworks are stunning! Perfect with that sentiment.

Susanne Vargas said...

Your celebration fireworks came out beautifully, Carol!

Patti said...

OOOoooh! love all the shine! and that background is amazing!! All these great cards even though you've been swamped!! wow!!

Patti

Marybeth said...

Its beautiful with all the gold! Loving your background too ,Carol!

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! What a truly stunning background here Carol!! I just love the gold embossing!! ;)

Geri said...

WOWZERS girlfriend!!! This is stunning! Looks like it could be the cover of 'fairy tale' book! Love, love, love the background colors!

Winnie & Walter said...

Really lovely card, Carol! Love the colors and the gold is beautiful. Thank you so much for joining in on the Rerun Challenge.

Brenda said...

Wow! Loving that stamp set and loving your beautiful card Carol! It makes the perfect fireworks and you have made them look so classy by embossing them in gold. I love the inky background, so beautiful, looks like the glow of the fireworks reflecting in the sky. Love the gold celebrate die cut too, finishes off this elegant card perfectly!!! Hugs, Brenda

Rose said...

Your pretty blue & purple background is so lovely with the elegant gold accents. Very pretty card Carol!

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!

Greta said...

Gorgeous background--you're making me want that set!

Jeanne said...

Oh my! Such a stunning background Carol! Adore the gold embossing, too! You are on fire! :) Hugs!

Bobby said...

I'd love to see the sky lit up like this, Carol. What a beautiful card.