Friday, July 1, 2016

Butterfly and Roses Just Because...Inkspirational Challenge #112~Colour Challenge: Anything Goes with Red

Hello,

And here we are...in July...and I am on summer holidays! Woo hooooo!

Today, our talented Guest Designer, Kajcyika, my super amazing DT and I, invite you to Inkspirational Challenge #122:


Red...vibrant, passionate, striking...I love red!  See....


I drew inspiration from cards found here, infusing the design with my own products (STAMplorations Old Rose Prints stencil, Concord and 9th Flutter die and a Clearly Besotted sentiment) and little special touches.  Can you believe that I actually used vellum! Me...vellum! Amazing! 

Want to see more sparks of creativity and inspiration? Then please visit my sweet team-mates to see their red wonders.  If you have a moment, leave them some love:


Turning the stage over to you!

Looking forward to your ravishing "Anything Goes with Red" designs in the
gallery! Awesome about to unfold!


Also sharing at:
STAMPlorations~Anything Goes Challenge


Simon Says Work It Wednesday June 2016 Challenge


So glad you spent part of your day with me; your visit brings me immense joy!



17 comments:

Rose said...

Wow! Love your card Carol! Very bold & striking with those gorgeous stenciled roses.

Aileen said...

Love this card using red Carol. Looks fantastic

sandie said...

Stunning background and the vellum works really well to help the buttefly die just shine x

Mimi said...

There you are with a rosy background! :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Fabulous Stencil background!!! And that delicate butterfly - such a wonderful contrast. Love that you have doubled him up!

Brenda said...

Yay for summer vacation! And WOW! I too, love red. It's flirty, it's vibrant, it's a fun color. And your red roses are divine! Did you ink them through the stencil? They just are amazing, and to tell you the truth, I love your card more than the inspirational card! The vellum is awesome and I love the tag die with the beautiful butterfly die on it. Yep, this is a fabulous, elegant card Carol! Hugs, Brenda

Marina said...

The vellum layers adds softness to the bold flowers - soooo pretty! Have a great hols....2 weeks to go for me.....

Vicki Dutcher said...

EXCELLENT use of the stencil -- your vivid red is awesome!!

Anita in France said...

That delicate butterfly is such a great contrast to the bold vibrant red rosy background, Carol ... fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Petra Swart said...

Oh, that delicate butterfly looks stunning against the beautiful roses, Carol!!! Love the vellum to soften the red a bit!!! So beautifully done, my friend!!!
Hugz

Susanne Vargas said...

That piece of vellum was the perfect choice on this card! Love that doubled up butterfly landing on the tag amidst the bold red background (softened by the vellum)!

Geri said...

Something is amiss in cyberland because this pretty never showed up in my mailbox! So glad that I scrolled a bit further because this card is stunning! The velum panel rocks this design...it creates a ka-pow bold contrast between the rich red and the softness of the paper!

Joyce said...

This is beautiful. I really love your red roses, and the vellum overlay looks wonderful. Double butterfly--check. One terrific card.

Kajcyika said...

Beautiful! Love the flower - butterfly combination :)
Thanks for inviting me to be your GD! :) xx Kaja

Barb Ghig said...

Your stenciled red roses are so pretty, and I love that you paired it with this gorgeous butterfly! Loving the vellum panel, too...such a beautiful card, Carol!
Yay for summer holiday! I hope you have a great time off...you surely deserve it!

Greta said...

Now I "need" that stencil! This is one gorgeous card, Carol!

Taunya Butler said...

On boy, this is incREDible - love the beautiful details on this truly awesome card!!