Friday, July 15, 2016

Butterfly Celebrate...Inkspirational Challenge #113~Photo Inspiration, Happy Little Stamper July Anything Goes with Dies Challenge, Get Creative Challenges #43~Celebrations

Hello!

How quickly these summer weeks are flying....and it's already time for our new Inkspirational Challenge #113, where our ever-so-talented guest designer, Jane, along with my ultra creative DT:


invite you to feast your eyes on this chic and stylish cake for inspiration:  


Elegant...so elegant!

My solitary city-scape silhouette wasn't calling my name for this challenge, so I listened to what was: the 'creamy' background, the splatters and...no surprise...a butterfly...again!!  Simple...plenty of 'open' space...and, hopefully, a wee bit of sophistication...

Please head over to the Inkspirations site for more inspiration from our Jane and the team (and leave them some love; I know they'll be delighted); you'll be amazed! Guaranteed!  

Looking forward to seeing your creativity in the gallery!

Also sharing at:

Happy Little Stampers July Anything Goes with Dies Challenge


Get Creative Challenges #43~Celebrations

Thank you for spending part of your day with me; your visit brings me joy!


22 comments:

Jeanne said...

Absolutely, fabulously, wonderfully gorgeous work! Simple and elegant and, did I say gorgeous? Thanks SO much for sharing, Carol! Hugs!! :)

Marisa said...

Rocked it!! Great take on the photo!!

sandie said...

Just perfection, love that die, one of my favs x

Susanne Vargas said...

Oh, this card is so elegant and very sophisticated!
I don't have much time to create at the moment and I don't like it at all!

Greta said...

Love how you used the inspiration, Carol! Very creative & classy!

Marina said...

I like your interpretation of the photo here - beautiful card.

Petra Swart said...

Oh, that delicate butterfly is just stunning in black against the cream bg, Carol!!! Love how you've added the splatters and the scalloped frame on the outside is so lovely!!! So stylish and elegant!!!! Beautifully done!!!
Hugz

Jane Willis said...

Really stylish and elegant. That butterfly looks fab! This would be a perfect wedding card to send to the couple lucky enough to be celebrating with that cake
Jane

Nonni said...

I think this is super elegant! Love those splatters under the butterfly, they add a lot of interest. The decorative borders are very pretty too. xxx

Taunya Butler said...

This card is elegant, classy and just so gorgeous!! Love the paint splatters and your butterfly is awesome!!

Bobby said...

That is such a graceful butterfly die, Carol, and I love what appears to be 'fairy dust' (I hate to call it pollen) emanating from it's wings.

Shauna said...

Wonderful card with the clean look and an elegant black and white color profile! I love the splatter addition!

Also, do let me know if you find any good mystery books. I host a book club and though mystery is not my favorite genre, the other ladies love it! We did read a fun mystery novel a few months ago, Still Life by Louise Penny. It is the first in a series. Also, I just finished a novel that had a good bit of intrigue, The Silent Sister. Currently I found this author, Charles Belfoure, that I like and have read several of his books. I really enjoy his style.

Kim M said...

Well I love that you stepped away from the cityscape. This is beautiful! That butterfly die is awesome and I love those splatters. :-)

Pam said...

Perfect! I love that die!

Pam said...

Who makes that die, Carol? I must have it!

cm said...

Sent you a note: Concord and 9th. It's soooo pretty, isn't it!
Hugs~c

Yvonne Garner said...

Oh Carol! I just love, love, love your piece! Spot on. Thanks for all your faithful visits to my blog. I really appreciate them. I'm sorry my visits to your blog are so rare. Best, Yvonne

Barb Ghig said...

I haven't seen this butterfly in black, and I LOVE it! Great idea to add those fabulous splatters, and your sentiment is perfect! Another stunning card, my friend!

Geri said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. This is GORGEOUS!!! Elegant simplicity with THE perfect sentiment that mimics the dainty, fine lines of the butterfly diecut! This card has just rocketed to the #1 spot on my 'Fav Carol Card List'.

Anita in France said...

More than a wee bit of sophistication, Carol ... it's there in spades! Stylish, stunning, striking ... simply splendid! Hugs, Anita :)

Joyce said...

This is gorgeous. Love the design, that fantastic butterfly, and the little splatters or dots that pull it all together.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Simple Awesome....Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stamper's anything goes with dies Challenge.