Tuesday, June 1, 2021

STAMPlorations June 2021 CAS Challenge~Anything CAS Goes (optional colour twist: Light blue + Cream)

Hello,

Welcome to STAMPlorations June 2021 CAS Challenge, where Anything CAS goes with an optional colour twist which, this month, is Light Blue and Cream.  So pretty!


I've created a mini slimline using the lovely Flutter Zen 2 Layering Dies (this is one of my all-time favourite butterfly dies) and Skinny Sentiments. Cream pearls on the butterfly and voila...CAS, with the twist! Yayyyy!


That's it from me; time for you to play along.
  • You can find Challenge details here. PLEASE READ as they've been updated.
  • If you decide to purchase some of the products I - or other designers have used - head over to the STAMPlorations Online Store (always great deals to be had!)
  • To receive an additional 20% off your purchases, I invite you to use my discount code: STAMPGIRLCAROL.
I'll be back on June 15th with a reminder post.

Thank you for dropping by!


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh so beautiful, Carol! Simple and elegant! Hugs!

Lindsey said...

How pretty. <3 Clean design with a beautiful pale blue paired with the cream.