Tuesday, June 8, 2021

HLS June 2021 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge...Brunette and Plaid Missees Hi

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers June 2021 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge. Let's give our fabulous dies some star-billing on the stage!


I'm sharing another one of my Missees which I created to kind of-sort of look like me...hahahahahh. The hair style is about right, but mine is far shaggier and peppered with grey...a LOT of grey! Except for her face, everything is die cut! I LOVE Missees!


That's it from me! Check out what my talented teammates have created, then bring out 
your dies and join us in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


6 comments:

Cardogram said...

It's absolutely gorgeous ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Jeanne said...

Beautiful!

Bobby said...

Hi, Carol! It's so good to see you. ;) These must be so much fun to play with.

Lindsey said...

Just as you see in the mirror! It's awesome!

Helen said...

What a wonderfully fun card Carol!! So simple but super impact and sure to bring a warm hello!! Stay safe! :0

JulieP said...

She does look like your photos! I am loving all of your cute "paper doll" cards.