Monday, June 21, 2021

Sticker Monday for STAMPlorations (Part 3)...Stickers, Ephemera and Layering Dies

Hello and Welcome,

I'm back to share my finale Sticker Monday post with you today; a great chance for you to see how versatile these stickers can be, regardless of your crafting style.

I've made a trio of mini slimlines, featuring 'mini' stickers that, in my view, can have mega impact, particularly when placed on smaller canvases and simple designs.  The recipe for my three cards is the same: kraft+white base; a rectangle 'grounding' panel, a piece of a Watercolour ATC Journaling Card, cut into a square, a butterfly/dragonfly and, of course, the sticker sentiment. In all cases, the stickers were placed atop a coloured cardstock before cutting.  Truly, these cards - once I had an idea in place - were super easy and quick to make...and I LOVE how they turned out. Hope you think so, too.

Card 1
Hey, Sunshine

STAMPlorations Products:



Card 2
Yes, You Can

STAMPlorations Products:



Card 3
Be Amazing

STAMPlorations Products:
Dragonfly Layering Dies (holographic paper...so pretty!)



I hope my cards have given you ideas for using your STAMPlorations stickers! 


Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Terrific trio of cards, Carol. Such pretty butterflies (and a dragonfly) taking off from a beautiful base. The sentiment stickers work perfectly. Thanks for sharing. :)

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful set of cards, love the designs. Anesha

Lindsey said...

These are beautiful! I'll just be checking my little selection of them, see if I can create something maybe as nice!