Friday, June 11, 2021

Just Us Girls Challenge #588~Trend Week: No Stamping...Assorted Missees Rub-ons and Die-Cuts

Hello,

Welcome! I'm delighted to be your hostess for Just Us Girls Challenge #588 where I've selected, as this week's theme: NO stamping. Instead, I invite you to use dies, stickers, ephemera, mixed media techniques, watercolouring..anything and everything that does *not* include stamping. Give your inks a well-deserved break *grin*


I'm sharing two cards that, yes, are once again Missees-themed and were inspired by members of Karin Joan's design team. The first uses only die cuts...


the second, rub-ons! Seriously..rub-ons! I haven't played with those in forever! Such fun - and they rub on super easily!


That's it from me; looking forward to your "NO Stamping" creations!
See you in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

These rub ons are so fun - made a couple of great cards :)

Lindsey said...

Missees? What a surprise! ;) What a fabulous pair of cards.

Macimbalo said...

This was a great challenge theme and I love your cards!

Bobby said...

Everyone seems to be enjoying your challenge, Carol, including me. No surprise you used your darling Missees for your cards.

Nancy said...

Still loving your misses cards and now you have rub-ons too! Everyone is loving your challenge! Fantastic as always!

Ina G said...

Wow what 'cool' cards you have created here Carol. Simply love them! So clever but now I am hanging out for a donut and coffee! Fabulous challenge too.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Two awesome cards! Those die cuts are just too cute and love that you found your rub ons. Great idea for our challenge this week!