Wednesday, June 2, 2021

HLS June 2021 CAS Challenge~Bottoms Up...Champagne Cheers Tag

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers June 2021 CAS Challenge, where this month's theme is "Bottoms Up."


Because I don't have many wine/beer images in my collection, I was very tempted to colour a turtle, place him upside down, and call it a 'feel better soon' card. Alas, I don't have any turtles that would work well, topsy-turvy, so perhaps that's a good thing! Finally, I remembered a Colorado Craft Company set I've had for ages and voila...a CAS tag happened! The tag is from Studio Katia's Dotted Slimline set...so pretty! 


That's it from me! Please head over to the blog (perhaps with a favourite beverage in hand) to see how my talented teammates - Kylie, Lindsey, Anita, Charlotte (Lady Joyful), Ma-Mi,Bozena, Lynda (loopyloo), Julie and Ceal - interpreted this month's theme. A reminder that we're looking for CAS designs.


See you in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Love how you make it happen Carol! Fun fun card!

JulieP said...

You did awesome!!!

Bobby said...

Perfect, Carol. Maybe I should steal you turtle idea. ;)

Shelly said...

Don't you love it when you remember you have certain sets?! ;) (I find myself forgetting about sets I have way too much. lol) Fabulous tag!!

Lindsey said...

This is a gorgeous champagne glass! I love how you've used it here. Cheers!