Tuesday, June 15, 2021

STAMPlorations Reminder Post June 2021 CAS Challenge~Anything Goes (optional colour twist: LIght Blue + Cream)...Succulent Thank You

Hello,

Welcome to my reminder post for the STAMPlorations June 2021 CAS Challenge, where Anything CAS Goes, with an optional colour twist which, this month is Light Blue and Cream.


My card features the Ovals Flexi-Template for the background, paired with an image from Thankful & Blessed and a sentiment from Thank You Coffee. I added some pencil colouring to the succulents, with the hope of giving them more depth. I think it worked!


That's it from me; time for you to play along.
  • You can find Challenge details here. PLEASE READ as they've been updated.
  • If you decide to purchase some of the products I - or other designers have used - head over to the STAMPlorations Online Store (always great deals to be had!)
  • To receive an additional 20% off your purchases, I invite you to use my discount code: STAMPGIRLCAROL.

Thank you for dropping by!


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Very pretty! Great blending for that background oval, and love how you added depth to the image.

Bobby said...

Beautiful CAS card, Carol, with wonderful ink blending and pencil coloring.

Debbie said...

lovely

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely beautiful!