Friday, June 4, 2021

HLS June 2021 Christmas Challenge~Anything Goes (optional: Tinsel)...Snowpeople Treat Sleeves

Hello!

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers June 2021 Christmas Challenge. Anything Goes is always the theme with an optional twist which, this month, is Tinsel. 


No tinsel from me; rather I went with treat sleeves + labels/sentiments from My Creative Time. Of course, I couldn't leave the sleeves 'simple', so I brought out two adorable snowpeople from Your Next Stamp.  All kinds of little sweets can fit into these packages...right now, I'm thinking BIG cookies! 


That's it from me; please head over to the blog to see my talented teammates' festive delights.
Looking forward to seeing your Christmas makes in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

These are adorable, Carol. I need to get busy on some Christmas themed cards and projects. Yikes, it's June already! Thanks for sharing your wonderful projects.

Lindsey said...

These are terrific! Love the plaid interior against the solid red - and your snow peeps are so cute!

Sue - said...

Big cookies sounds really good! The little packs are gorgeous.