The STAMPlorations Spring Fling blog hop and linky party is still in full swing, which means you have time to hop and play along with us. Today, the team and I are sharing encore cards/projects, just in case you need a little more inspiration or 'enabling' *grin*.
My second card is a slimline, featuring
This stencil is swoon-inducing. Seriously! You can simple stencil - as I've done here - or dress it up with glitz and glimmer. Whatever your style, this stencil will fit!
That's it from me; time to send you off to hop and join us!
You can find the Hop and Link details here.
How about some deals and prizes?
Spring Fling Hop prizes:
- THREE (3) winners of a $7 prize code - randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and participating designers' blogs.
Spring Fling Spread the Word prizes:
- THREE (3) winners of their choice of A2 card fronts (Spring Florals OR Artsy Florals) - randomly drawn from entries entered in the linky found here.
Spring Fling Linky Party prizes:
- TWO (2) winners of a $12 prize code - randomly drawn from qualifying entries*
- ONE (1) winner of a $25 prize code - randomly drawn from qualifying entries*
*If a participant who used STAMPlorations products in her project is picked as winner, she will receive a bonus prize - a pack of the Abstract Blooms ATC ($7 value)
Extra Prizes :
- a few surprise winners randomly drawn from our social media accounts (FB, IG, Pinterest, blogs) to win either prize codes or products
Just one more note:
The hop and linky are open until June 7; winners will be announced on June 10 in the STAMPlorations May winners post.
If you're interested in any of the supplies I used, you're welcome to use my code - STAMPGIRLCAROL - for 20% off. The code cannot, however, be used for the Select Spring Fling sale items.
Love the look of your card. So pretty, Love that stencil.
The stenciling looks really pretty. I LOVE to see stencil projects!
She continues her reign, the Queen of Stencil Ink Blending! This is beautiful, Carol!
Jeanne stole my title for you, or at least part of it. I just call you the Queen of Stenciling. Another beauty, Carol.
love the soft colors you used - so pretty
The soft pastels are so pretty
The pink is so soft and pretty, xoxo
Please stop using stencils I don't yet own in such a beautiful way! :D
Nice use for a longer card.
Post a Comment