Welcome to the STAMPlorations 2021 SPRING FLING Blog Hop and Linky Party; an event filled with all kinds of inspiration, prizes and opportunities for YOU to play along with us!
Bunches and bunches of new Spring-themed products have arrived in the shop and OHMYSTARS! They are absolutely wonderful, for the season as well as year-round. Today, I'm showcasing one, of several, stunning card fronts from the Quick Cards #3 - Spring Florals A2 Card Fronts. I added, eclipse style, a Happy Everything die cut, sentiment stacked three times for dimension, and that was it. These floral images are so lovely, left as is as 'stars of the stage' or with additional stenciling/stamping as 'part' of a stage. And the weight...fantastically sturdy!
That's it from me; time to send you off to hop and join us!
You can find the Hop and Link details here.
How about some deals and prizes?
Spring Fling Hop prizes:
- THREE (3) winners of a $7 prize code - randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and participating designers' blogs.
Spring Fling Spread the Word prizes:
- THREE (3) winners of their choice of A2 card fronts (Spring Florals OR Artsy Florals) - randomly drawn from entries entered in the linky found here.
Spring Fling Linky Party prizes:
- TWO (2) winners of a $12 prize code - randomly drawn from qualifying entries*
- ONE (1) winner of a $25 prize code - randomly drawn from qualifying entries*
*If a participant who used STAMPlorations products in her project is picked as winner, she will receive a bonus prize - a pack of the Abstract Blooms ATC ($7 value)
Extra Prizes :
- a few surprise winners randomly drawn from our social media accounts (FB, IG, Pinterest, blogs) to win either prize codes or products
Just one more note:
The hop and linky are open until June 7; winners will be announced on June 10 in the STAMPlorations May winners post.
If you're interested in any of the supplies I used, you're welcome to use my code - STAMPGIRLCAROL - for 20% off. The code cannot, however, be used for the Select Spring Fling sale items.
Thank you for dropping by!
Beautiful CAS design!
So beautiful and in wonderful colors. I love the eclipsed sentiment too!
Pretty card! I learned something new, eclipse style. I've always just called it inlaid lol. Will have to remember that! xoxo
Simply beautiful, Carol! Wow!
Your subtle sentiment looks just perfect. What a pretty look.
Love how you created your card, So pretty!
I really love this technique! Pretty card.
I am all in favour of cards where at least some of the work is done for you... but you still managed to add your own touch to lift this card to spectacular!
So pretty the way you added the sentiment!
Nice project share for a quick card using the card fronts.
wow, so beautiful!
Post a Comment