Sunday, May 16, 2021

The Color Hues Challenge #18~Purple and Teal...After the Rain Comes the Rainbow

Hello

Welcome to Color Hues Challenge #18, where our wonderful Lindsey invites us to use hues of Purple and Teal as our inspiration for the next two weeks. Such a fun combination! And speaking of fun: check out our new, jazzed-up animated graphic; a design created by Nancy's son! Super cool! 

Rainbow! While I certainly haven't spanned the ROY. G. BIV spectrum, I think a purple and teal rainbow is rather fun, especially when it includes hearts and faux stitching on some of the arcs. I even found teal ink in my stash for the sentiment. This rainbow dies + stamp collection is a delight...and I'll definitely be sharing more makes with it soon.



Please visit the rest of the team, along with our guest designer, Janet; they've created quite the array of dazzling delights with Teal and Blue:


The challenge is open until 9:00 AM (EST) on May 29th.
 The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge goes live (June 1st). 
The overall winner will have the opportunity to be a 
future Guest Designer!

Thank you for dropping by!



5 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful! Love the look of a purple and deep teal rainbow. <3

Jeanne said...

What a pretty rainbow in purples and teals. Wow! The hearts look so neat. Thanks for sharing, Carol. :)

Nancy said...

I just adore your card, Carol! I love it so much that after I saw it I went in and pulled out my rainbow die-cuts. I can't wait to do something with them. The greeting in an arch is the icing on the cake! Thanks for the inspiration!

Karen said...

Love the blue and teal rainbow--and what a wonderful sentiment--perfectly shaped for the rainbow!

Tracey McNeely said...

Carol I love your teal and blue rainbow--it's perfect!