Saturday, May 8, 2021

HLS May 2021 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge...Library Card Hugs, Kisses and Love (Hero Arts)

Hello,



My new Hero Arts' library card dies and stamps are making their debut here, with two cards for my niece and nephew. The panels, library card and ampersand are all die-cuts. The background paper, a 6 x6 sheet from Pinkfresh, has also been awaiting 'the' perfect showcase opportunity and I decided: this is it! Fortunately, the mini slimlines meant two cards from one piece, so double score! 



That's it from me! Check out what my talented teammates have created, then bring out your dies and join us in the gallery!


Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

JulieP said...

The perfect card pair for young readers! Very fun.

Lindsey said...

Not a surprise, but I love the library card stamp! Perfect with the sentiment on top and the bookish paper underneath. These make me smile!

Joyce said...

Super cute cards, and I really love that background paper. Would you mind letting me know what the name of the paper collection is? I think I need it!

Helen said...

What a brilliant card with its bright colours and wonderful DP as well as the fun die cuts. It all works so well together and perfect for lots of occasions. I fell in love as teacher librarian! Saty safe!! :)

Catie Cuddles said...

Lovely card. Love that book paper.
Catherine x