Saturday, May 1, 2021

STAMPlorations May 2021 CAS Challenge~Anything CAS Goes (Optional colour twist: Copper and Yellow)

Hello,

Welcome to STAMPlorations May 2021 CAS Challenge, where Anything Goes is always the theme, with an optional colour twist which, this month, is Copper and Yellow.


I'm featuring one of the gorgeous Quick Cards #3~Spring Florals A2 Card Fronts that I pared with a sentiment from Blooming Buds. The most time-consuming part of creating this card was deciding on which panel to showcase; they're all stunning! 


That's it from me; time for you to play along.
  • You can find Challenge details here. PLEASE READ as they've been updated.
  • If you decide to purchase some of the products I - or other designers have used - head over to the STAMPlorations Online Store (always great deals to be had!)
  • To receive an additional 20% off your purchases, I invite you to use my discount code: STAMPGIRLCAROL.
I'll be back on May15th with a reminder post.

Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card. What lovely paper. Thanks for sharing. :)

Lindsey said...

Stunning card! Such pretty paper, and the sentiment is nestled perfectly.

Vicki Dutcher said...

I adore this card front!! Perfect for the challenge, and just stunning to give to someone :)