Sunday, May 2, 2021

HLS May 2021 CAS Challenge~Fun and Games...GAME ON! Hope Your Birthday is Epic!

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers May 2021 CAS Challenge, where we're inviting you to bring 'Fun and Games' to your cards/projects. 


A while back, I die cut a bunch of the game consoles from MFT and finally, I'm getting around to adding them to card bases.  Here, I'm showcasing the smaller die...complete with fiddly little buttons! They really are fun to make, even if the dots wind up all over the place before they get to where they should be. Once I had them placed, they received a coating of glossy accents; those babies are staying put! 


That's it from me; please head over to the blog to see how my talented teammates - Kylie, Lindsey, Anita, Charlotte (Lady Joyful), Ma-Mi,Bozena, Lynda (loopyloo), Julie and Ceal - interpreted this month's theme. A reminder that we're looking for CAS designs.


See you in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Nicely done! I like that you added the glossy accents to keep pieces in place and to help the authentic look of a console. :)

JulieP said...

Game on is right! This is so fun and brings back a lot of family memories.

Lindsey said...

This is perfect! An ideal card for fun and games!

Lynda said...

A great memory for me this controller - love the colours xx

Bobby said...

Fabulous card, Carol. Uh, what is that now? lol ;)