Saturday, May 1, 2021

The Color Hues Challenge #17~Red and Orange...Dahlia Turnabout I Appreciate You

Hello,

Can you believe it's May 1st already? Amazing how time flies!  We're starting the month off with Colour Hues Challenge #17,where we're inviting you to use hues of Red and Orange as your inspiration for the next two weeks.  


My Concord & 9th Dahlia turnabout hasn't seeing inking in a long, long while, so out it came. With four quick turns, it worked a charm for allowing me to use two hues of each challenge colour. Easy-peasy...especially with a sticker sentiment. 


Please visit the rest of the team, along with our guest designer and my Canadian friend, Tracey ; they've created quite the array of dazzling delights with Red and Orange:


The challenge is open until 9:00 AM (EST) on May 14th.
 The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge goes live (May 16th). 
The overall winner will have the opportunity to be a 
future Guest Designer!

Thank you for dropping by!


9 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

WOW! This is gorgeous, love your bold use of colors and those turnabout images. What an amazing card, Carol!

Julie B said...

Great idea to use the turnabout with the two colours Carol, looks so crisp and clean, a fab card. :)

Karen said...

It might have been easy, but it is definitely one stunning design! It's fantastic!

Kristie Goulet said...

I love this in these colors! So very pretty!!

Marina said...

How gorgeous!

Nancy said...

Love all the hues of red and orange you incorporated in this card, Carol. You took the concept of our blog and ran with it! This looks wonderful! I hope you have a lovely week.

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful! Your turnabout work is perfect, and I love the shades you picked. The sentiment really pops in black!

Tracey McNeely said...

Carol your turnabout wreath is stunning! I will let you in on a little secret, I have had that stamp since it was released and it has not ever seen one turn! Yikes, now it has too! Thank you so much for having me as you guest at the Color Hues Color Challenge my Canadian friend! xo

Greta said...

I thought of using a Turnabout, but your card is so beautiful I had to come up with something else!