Friday, November 16, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags~Day 16

Hello!
A warm welcome to Day 16 of 25 Days of Christmas Tags with Tracey McNeely. Today, Tracey's guest and sponsor is Ellen Hutson.
Ellen generously sent the team Mountain Holiday stamps and dies to play with...and play I did! Snow much fun!!

Two with our agile skiers, swooshing through moguls to bring Christmas wishes. My husband was quick to point out that my gondola was precariously perched and should be 'running straight'. I waved him away...my tag to do with as I please (although, he may be right...not sure I'd want to be on a gondola that "appears" to be heading straight into a mountain!  Kind of reminds me of the landing strip in Lukla, Nepal...the one that goes 'uphill' along the shoulder of a mountain. YIKES...and we wonder why I have fear of flying!  Anyway, I digress...)


Supplies out, images coloured...why not make a few more...


The small tag opens to reveal the sentiment; just a cute little embellishment to accompany a pair of warm socks or a scarf.


The Mountain Holiday medley...


Our generous sponsors

Drop in at Tracey's blog to see AMAZING, inspiration from the STAMPlorations designers and the 25 Days team HERE.

Details about how you can play along - and win prizes! - are HERE

Looking forward to seeing your tags in the gallery!

The 2018 25 Days of Christmas Tags Main Post and Linkup
November 16, 2018: Ellen Hutson


Also sharing at:
The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge



Thank you for dropping by!


22 comments:

Jeanne said...

Carol, these are such fun tags. You've done a terrific job showcasing them and creating itty bitty scenes! Your coloring is wonderful and I thank you so much for sharing and delighting us!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Great job coloring the skiers! Perfect scenes!

Nox said...

Beautiful ski scenes - such a cute set and I love the various tags you made with them!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Wow, Carol! This is SO CUTE! I totally want this set now! I love the little skiers and the little trees! LOVE it all!

Isabel Z said...

I love what you created!

Teresa Doyle said...

Carol, I love your 'medley' of tags they are fantastic (as I have come to expect!)
clearly your husband is not an experienced card maker! Haha
Very well done.

Dotty Jo said...

Love these, Jo x

Joyce said...

Wow, Carol. These are all fantastic. Love them all, especially that one with the wee flap for a message.

Karen Letchworth said...

Darling skiing tags, Carol. Sweet scenes of wintery fun, and very inspiring indeed.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Julie S said...

These are snow much fun! (I'm sorry...couldn't help myself). Must add these stamps to my list...

Lindsey said...

You are a tag-making machine! These are fabulous, Carol! And that little one with the inside sentiment is very cute. Hmm, I may be giving some socks and sweaters... back to the tag-making!

Dana M said...

Love the clean designs of these tags, it so perfectly showcases those fantastic skiers.

Mary Holshouser said...

The skier gives so much
movement to the tag.
I don't know if many
would have noticed that
the wire is heading into
the mountain - if they
are that literal, they
don't need a tag. :-)
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sandy said...

These are all adorable. You've create so many cute scenes out of this set.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Two gorgeous tags!

Kim Heggins said...

LOVE....LOVE your sweet tags, they are so over the top fabulous!

Greta said...

Love your mountain tags, Carol!

Anita in France said...

What fun, cute, wintry scenes, Carol ... I'd love to be in any of them ... wrapped up and cosy of course ... in accordance with that hidden sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

So many cute tags Carol, great ideas for that set!

Cathy Lillie said...

What a fun set of tags! I like how the little tag opens to reveal a sentiment.

Leanne said...

Wonderful tags!!

Bobby said...

Oh to just sit and color. You did a great job coloring and designing these tags, Carol.