Friday, November 30, 2018

Hot Chocolate Kind of Day...Inkspirational Challenge #175~Designer's Choice


Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #175~Designer's Choice, with a theme that is PERFECT for this time of year...


and especially for me, whose card stash is so low (despite the hours I spend in my craft room!), it's embarrassing! Slow production + rotating strikes at Canada Post means my cards will likely appear in mailboxes well into the New Year. Then again...Christmas should be celebrated as far into January as possible, right? Right! *grin*

My wonderful teammates have interpreted the prompt in most fabulous festive ways; please visit and leave them some love, which I know will be deeply appreciated:




that, one might argue, isn't really 'Christmas,' based on the sentiment but...check out the traditional colours and the 'festive love' being spread! Besides, Christmas Day, for me, is always a hot chocolate kind of day, because that's pretty much the only time I drink it *grin*


Turning the stage over to you!

Looking forward to visiting you in the gallery, especially
because I need more Christmas card inspiration (and more hours in the day, apparently)!

Also sharing at:

Muse: Christmas Visions Challenge #114~Festive Free For All

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge~Anything Goes

Thank you for dropping by!


18 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I love the way you framed these brilliant cups Carol! Now I want hot chocolate!!! ;)

Jeanne said...

Delicious! I adore your coloring and your cardmaking style. Okay, I'm craving hot chocolate now. Happy weekend and good luck getting more cards made. I do hope the strikes end so you can be a happy mailer again.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Such a fun and cute Christmas card, Carol! Love the pretty coloring and the fun die-cut window!
Hideko xx

Billie A said...

Wonderful coloring and love the images and design. Love this card.

~amy~ said...

I'm loving that coffee trio Carol!

Esther Asbury said...

I LOVE this adorable card!

Bobby said...

I'm now up to date. I'd share a cup of cocoa (non-dairy) with you in one of those darling cups, Carol.

Pia S said...

Oh, I think this looks perfectly festive, Carol! Super coloring and I do like the cut shape you used to frame this calorie rich scene. Yum.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful cups and all dressed so festive for Christmas. I love how you framed them too.

Shelly said...

So super cute! <3

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Hot chocolate! Yessss, that's the thing for cold winter days! Thanks so much for linking up with us at MCV!

Hetty said...

Deliciously looking cas card.

Laura S. said...

Carol, i've seen your card on IG as well and its absolutely stunning!

Fikreta said...


So beautiful card!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling, Carol. Your cards are always so much fun.

Anita in France said...

These yummy mugs sure look scrumptious, Carol ... your colouring is fantastic ... you've made them so tempting! Hugs, Anita :)

Ardyth said...

Looks like a perfect Christmas card to me! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

Marina said...

Of course it's perfect for Christmas! I like the cloud-shaped window and the great red and green colour scheme - fun a and , as always, beautifully made.