Friday, November 2, 2018

Happy Halloween Reveal Wheel Pumpkins....Inkspirational Challenge #173~Photo Inspiration

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #173, where we have this lovely Fall themed photo to inspire  you. Flowers, gourds,cupcakes, apples....even a pumpkin coffee mug! And the colours...positively autumn-awesome!


My wonderful teammates have interpreted the photo in most fabulous, lovely ways; please visit them and leave them some love, which I know will be deeply appreciated:


Soooo...back when I was making a valiant *snort* effort to get ahead in my DT cards, three things happened when I drew inspiration from the photo: 1. the pumpkin mug against the dark napkin caught my eye and 2. I was in full throttle Halloween card-making mode for my niece and nephew's classmates annndddd 3. I didn't pay attention to the post date!  The result of these situations aligning means: Halloween cards. LATE Halloween cards (not late in being delivered to the kiddos...a *whew* on that note!) and no time to create something new! Gah!

Soooo...I'm sticking with what I made, inspired by the 'moment in time'...a quartet of Happy Halloween reveal wheel cards, based on, as I mentioned, the pumpkin mug, the blue napkin and the napkin's edging, which I translated into fences for my spooky jack o'lantern scenes...


Here's the gang...showing off their various faces (I know..these are not 'proper' carved punkin faces, but they worked...I think..sort of...I'm rather partial to the debonair mustache *grin*



Anyway...I missed the date in sharing these pre-Halloween, but hopefully, you won't mind and double hopefully, my connection with the photo will bring you a smile...(or an eye-ball roll, more likely).

How will the photo inspire you? 
Looking forward to seeing your creativity in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


9 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are adorable!

Happy Dance said...

Seems to me they worked out just fine for your DT card(s). Look at it this way....you're waaaaay ahead for next year! Save 'em. Because they're adorable. Your background/night sky is beautifully done, and I personally like sweet faces on pumpkins rather than ghoulish ones. Love these. Bev

Shauna said...

How fun! I love the different faces. Such a creative design and I like your "fall" pumpkin inspiration. =)
- Shauna

sandie said...

I love the these, the background colour is amazing and really helps the pumpkins pop....love all their different faces....super cards xx

Anita in France said...

Hahaha ... super sweet and so cute, Carol ... with just a little touch of spooky added for good measure! Hugs, Anita :)

Marina said...

With Halloween falling midweek, there were Halloween things round here last weekend and this weekend too. So not too late! Cute and beautifully made.

Jeanne said...

Absolutely smile inducing and not eye rolling. Look at the ink blended background, fabulous and I adore the different jack-o-lantern faces. I'm sure your niece and nephew LOVED these! Happy hugs!

Pia S said...

you’re late for this year’s Halloween, but you’re very early for next year’s:) no problemo. They’re fun and they’re cute, and I like how they’ve all got different faces.

Marlena M. said...

No matter the season~we are still eating that candy, so it counts. :) Ha! I love this interactive card, Carol~it's delightful! The sky is amazing~