Friday, November 9, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags~Day 9

Hello,

Welcome to Day 9 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!  Is your tag stash growing as quickly as mine? I certainly hope so!  Still plenty more inspiration to come!
Today's guest and generous sponsor is Pink and Main. An array of inspiring tags once again, created by the Pink and Main team, as well as my talented companions - KimLindseyJoyce - and, of course, our sweet hostess, Tracey.


Pink and Main is a new company to me (I know...what rock have I been hiding under) and what absolute delights I discovered when I went for a visit!  Pink dies and they don't need to be cut apart! SCORE! I ended up welcoming Eskimo Kisses stamp and die set into my collection. The polar bear, walrus, seal and dog, with their cozy scarves...just too cute! Of course, other images/sentiments are included as well; I'll be sharing a few of those soon (on a card...shhhhh).

A little red and green on this one...

aqua and red, here...

and more red and green, plus an igloo, to round out the trio.


The gang...


Our generous sponsors
Details about how you can play along - and win prizes! - can be found HERE

Looking forward to seeing your tags in the gallery!

The 2018 25 Days of Christmas Tags Main Post and Linkup
November 9, 2018: Pink and Main

Thank you for dropping by!


21 comments:

Jeanne said...

Another delightful set of tags, Carol. Your creations always make me want to smile. They are so full of heart. Your coloring is fabulous, too. Thanks so much for sharing!

Nox said...

Great tag trio - I love that sentiment, and those creatures are so cute!

Teresa Doyle said...

Super cute tags Carol and this sentiment is one of my faves for most tags. These critters are way too cute! Well done.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the winter critters! CUTE

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Carol, these are so awesome tags! I like your colouring of scarves, such a cute accent :) - Sweet Kobylkin

Joyce said...

Wow, what an amazing and cute trio of tags. Love them all.

Kim Heggins said...

simply adorable...what a sweet trio of frozen fun!

Isabel Z said...

Love what you created!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Carol: I love your sweet tags and inspiring use of the Pink & Main stamps. You're so talented and I love seeing your art work.
Karen Letchworth

Lindsey said...

These are so fun and festive! Great clusters of images, and the patterned paper tops just add to the fun appeal of these.

Shelly said...

Adorable tags!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous and so much fun!!!!

Anita in France said...

Your festive critters are so cute and fun, Carol ... super colouring ... and I do love the pp toppers to their tags! Hugs, Anita :)

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the little scenes on the tags.
The walrus in front of the igloo
is cute. Great tags.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Dana M said...

Adorable tags! Lovely coloring and designs - so fun!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Super super cute!!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Super super cute!!!

Cathy Lillie said...

Adorable tag trio! Fun, colorful designs and the critters are so cute!

Greta said...

So cute! Love the different papers for the top of each tag!

Tracey McNeely said...

So many cute tags with Pink and Main Carol! Love them all!

Bobby said...

Darling images and beautifully colored, Carol.