Monday, November 5, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags~Day 5

Hello,

We're zipping right along through this month; already time to bid you a warm welcome  to Day 5 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags
Pop Quiz: have you played along with us yet? If so, excellent...and if not, time to bring out that festive spirit and get going! Let's fill the gallery!

Newton's Nook Designs is our fabulous sponsor today, you'll be dazzled by the Newton's designers, as well as those by my lovely companions on this journey - KimLindsey Joyce - and, of course, our sweet hostess, Tracey.


Cup of Cocoa stamps and dies are now part of my collection and oh, how smitten I am with the array of delightful mugs of cocoa, complete with marshmallows, candy canes, whipped cream, cinnamon sticks and dark, rich chocolate!  I created three tags, using nearly all the images in the set (a few are on stand-by for upcoming projects) because they are tooooo adorable to resist!  Sweet-tooth tingling the entire time I was stamping, colouring (still need much more practice with copics), die-cutting and assembling!

Yes, now that the winter chills are upon us, nearly every day is a hot chocolate kind of day!


Hugs in a mug? Yes, please!


I agree...

The gang...


Our generous sponsors

You can find oodles of inspiration on today's event post. Details about how you can play along - and win prizes! - can be found HERE


Looking forward to seeing your tags in the gallery!

The 2018 25 Days of Christmas Tags Main Post and Linkup

November 5, 2018:  Newton's Nook

Thank you for dropping by!


25 comments:

Jeanne said...

Absolutely adorable tags, Carol. Love the colors, the coloring, the images. Makes my face set on smile! Thanks so very much for sharing! Hugs!

Teresa Doyle said...

Fantastic tags Carol and your Copic colouring is AMAZING, you did a fabulous job! Those mugs ARE super cute!

Larissa Heskett said...

Such BEAUTIFUL Tags!! I LOVE the Designs and this is one of my FAVORITE Sets!! Still can't believe its time for Holiday Tags though, where did 2018 go!!?? THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! <3

Karen Day said...

Love what you've done with this stamp set, Carol! Great tags :o)

Isabel Z said...

I love what you created!

Nox said...

These are wonderful tags! I love how you used other Newton's Nook designs to decorate the mugs and the colouring is wonderful!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I have this set! I love this idea! Time to get to work!

Debbie Rumpza said...

LOVE your cocoa tags!!!

Kim Heggins said...

wow..so many wonderful creations Carol! Love all your beautiful hot cocoa mugs!

Mary Holshouser said...

Fantastic tags for a cold, dreary day.
they warmed me up. thanks for
sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joyce said...

These are wonderful, Carol. Each one cuter than the next. You don't need any more coloring practice. You're ready to teach the class.

Unknown said...

A love hot chocolate for christmas, although my country is in summer for that tima....ever on family is traditional prepare hot chocolate.

Claire said...

Oh my goodness, these tags are delightful and so full of Christmas cheer with the bold traditional colours. Beautifully designed. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a kind comment, its very appreciated x

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh my heart, Carol:
These tags are so heart-warming with their homespun elements to take us right to Christmas and the warmth of a fire and a mug of cocoa. Absolutely adorable and touching. Thanks for this wonderful inspiration.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

p.s. I have a cool crafty/antique give-away on my blog starting tomorrow when our DT posts our tags. i feel blessed to participate in Tracey's special event amongst such talent, and I hope you'll stop by my blog to enter.

Trina P. said...

Adorable and sweet tags! Beautiful colours and colouring!

Dana M said...

Fabulous trio of cards! Lovely coloring and designs.

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Adorable tags!!!

Lindsey said...

Today is definitely a hot chocolate kind of day here! This trio of tags is adorable... and your Copic colouring terrific... especially Newton! He looks so cute. (Yep. Cat person. :D)

Nelya said...

Blue with white polka dots is the perfect winter background!

Lisa Byers said...

The tags are phenomenal!! I love your coloring. I wish I could color like that.

Greta said...

Those mugs are darling! Makes me want to go fix a latte!

Anita in France said...

So adorable, Carol ... and such brilliant colouring ... these sweet mugs put me in mind of friends sharing cosy hot chocolate moments! Hugs, Anita :)

Cathy Lillie said...

Your tags are so colorful and festive! The cocoa images are very inviting and you did a wonderful job coloring them!

Tracey McNeely said...

I love what you have done with this set. Warm drinks this time of the year for sure!

Bobby said...

Those little mugs are indeed cute, Carol, and so festive with your wonderful Copic coloring.