Monday, November 26, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags~Day 26

Hello,
We've reached the finale: Day 26 of 25 Days of Christmas Tags with Tracey McNeely. What a wonderful event this 8th edition has been and I know, that within a couple days' time, I'll be looking forward to the 9th edition! You still have a few days to share your tags in the gallery...and alllll of December continue making tags because, like me, you're likely 'addicted' to creating these wee works of art!

We're wrapping up with A Jillian Vance Designs, joining us as our guest and sponsor...


My tag features images from Christmas Lights and Shine Bright,...sporting a frosty, Stickles glow..


 Our generous sponsors

Drop in at Tracey's blog to see AMAZING, inspiration from the Waffle Flower designers and the 25 Days team HERE.

Details about how you can play along - and win prizes! - are HERE

Looking forward to seeing your tags in the gallery!

My deepest THANK YOU to:
  • Tracey, for having 'faith' in me to invite me to be part of the Design Team, and my fabulously talented, sweet teammates  - KimLindsey Joyce. So wonderful to share this 26 day journey with you; your inspiration and friendship are treasured more than you may know! 
  • All of you who have left comments: you sure know how to add sparkle to my days!
  • All of you who 'played tag' with us: your gorgeous tags have sent my Christmas spirit soaring!
PS: the gallery's still open!

The 2018 25 Days of Christmas Tags Main Post and Linkup
November 26, 2018: A Jillian Vance Design


Thank you for dropping by!


24 comments:

Jeanne said...

You are such a bright light to others, Carol. Love this Christmas light tag. Have a happy week!

Isabel Z said...

What a fun tag.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Great job coloring the lights! Such a fun tag! I love this die!

Anita in France said...

What fun and festive sparkly lights, Carol ... a fabulous finale! Hugs, Anita :)

Greta said...

What a fun tag, Carol! Hoping I can add a few more tags to the gallery.

Teresa Doyle said...

Carol, this is a fantastic card for your grand finale. You certainly held your own in this event and I enjoyed all of your tags. Thanks for sharing your awesome talent, I know I have been inspired by it.

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your bulbs. The shading is beautiful. Thanks so much for all the fabulous inspiration you've given by sharing your lovely tags during this special event. Have a blessed Christmas & New Year.
Karen Letchworth

Trina P. said...

Way to end an incredible event with this beauty! You did amazing... all your tags were incredible! 💙

Vikki H said...

Nice way to end the hop! The coloring on your bulbs is fabulous!

maria f. said...

Another beaut to wrap things up here, eh? I love Christmas lights - in any form. Yours with their subdued tones are so lovely. I've totally enjoyed all your wonderful creations. Well done, C!

Nox said...

Lovely light tag - very merry and bright!

Patti said...

Hi Carol!! Love your delightful tag!! those lights are my favorite in blogland!!

Dana M said...

Wonderful, fun and festive tag! I have so enjoyed all of your fabulous tag creations these last 26 days.

Kim Heggins said...

Love your holiday lights...so festive and the colors are simply fabulous!

Joyce said...

This is lovely. Your lights are wonderfully colored and oh, so festive.

Mary Holshouser said...

The bulbs are a big part
of christmas. Cute tag.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lindsey said...

I now have a Christmas worth of tags, but it's been a gift to get to know you, Carol! :)
Your festive light tag is gorgeous!

Cathy Lillie said...

Fabulous tag; love the frosty glow of the bulbs! Thank you for sharing all your wonderful creations this past month.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What great tag! So pretty.

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning, these little lights are fabulous, we put our tree up yesterday but only did half of it as these naughty kitties love to pull it over, I love your tag, hugs Pops x

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: what great tags! So cute. Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Bobby said...

You made so many wonderful tags, Carol. Now the question is "What are you going to do with them?" I hope you make them into cards.

Shelly said...

Such a fun tag! Love those lights! :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I love stickles!