Friday, November 23, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags~Day 23

Hello,
Happy Black Friday! Are you shopping? I most certainly am! 

Welcome to Day 23 of 25 Days of Christmas Tags with Tracey McNeely.  Joining us today - as our guest and sponsor - is L'il Inker.


Thanks to Tracey, several images from Rustic Christmas came my way, which I paired with snowflakes from my collection. I happen to love red/black/white, so I carried this palette through my trio of tags. The bear is adorable and the font on the sentiments...swoon!  Remember my shopping question? Well, this set - to have as my own - 'might' be sitting in a cart right now *grin*


 Our generous sponsors

Drop in at Tracey's blog to see AMAZING, inspiration from the L'il Inker designers and the 25 Days team HERE.

Details about how you can play along - and win prizes! - are HERE

Looking forward to seeing your tags in the gallery!

Also sharing at:



November 23, 2018: L'il Inker

Thank you for dropping by!


22 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

The black, white, and red is AWESOME! I love how it makes the tags really stand out!

Jeanne said...

I think this color combo is so striking Carol! Wow, it sure packs a punch and I love it!

Teresa Doyle said...

Wow Carol, what fun tags. You have given me some great ideas for my tags for today. Thanks for the inspiration.

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...so many fun tags! Love each one of your festive creations.

Bunny said...

Lovely tags. I really like the "Peace" tag. The red white and black is great. [Bunny]```

Karen Letchworth said...

What a sweet assortment of tags, Carol. Your creativity every day has been so inspiring. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us all. It's been such a treat, and I know it's been a lot of work.
Gratefully,
Karen Letchworth

Isabel Z said...

Thank you for inspiring me to create day after day.

Lindsey said...

These are beautiful! Red, white and black are so classic, and perfect for these.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Happy and fun!

Nox said...

I love that bear tag - Love the bold contrasting colours and it is just brilliant!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Simple and cute. Love the
bear. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lindsey said...

These are my favorite!! Love all the different shapes you used to layer.

Lisa Kind said...

I love the b/w/r color combo as well, and you did a fabulous job with them on these tags. Oh so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

Greta said...

Sweet tags, Carol--really love the snowflake with peace!

Dana M said...

Fun and fabulous tags! Wonderful designs and I love the black, white and red color combination.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Fantastic tags, Carol. I've been watching your creations for Tracey's tag-a-thon! So many wonderful creations! These are all wonderful and perfect for our challenge at Time Out. Thanks so much for playing with us! Always a joy to see your work.

Cathy Lillie said...

Great tags! This is not a color palette I would normally use for Christmas, but it is so pretty! Love the bear on the big snowflake and the sentiments are beautiful.

Anita in France said...

Love how the red on these monochrome delights really pops, Carol ... and you're right, that little bear is just adorable! Delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

maria f. said...

What a great color combo for this set!

Joyce said...

What a lovely trio. Love your color scheme, too. So classic. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Lynn said...

I absolutely love red, black and white together! Gorgeous trio!

Thank you for playing with us at Time Out!

Bobby said...

That's my favorite color combination too, Carol. And my high school colors. lol I wondered if you had stamps from all the sponsors already in your stash but I guess you got some from them and in this case from Tracey.