Sunday, November 4, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 4

Hello,

Welcome to Day 4 of 25 Days of Christmas Tags with Tracey McNeely. 
Today, our sponsor is Reverse Confetti; you'll be dazzled by the tags created by the RC team, as well as those by my lovely companions on this journey - KimLindsey Joyce - and, of course, our sweet hostess, Tracey.
 No automatic alt text available.

I'm delighted to showcase a new-comer to the RC line-up of fabulous products: Christmas Circles.  My first tag features one of the several sentiments, set atop a Layered Snowflake Confetti Cut. It fits wonderfully on this background.


Since all the sentiments are so dang cute, I decided to make a trio of mini tags.  Here they are closed...

and here, opened. Sentiment pairings!


Wouldn't these make a cute gift set?  Yep...so I made a 3 x 3 envelope, stamped two sentiments from  Tinsel 'n Trim , attached the snowflake to the front and tucked the littles inside.  A small present but, hopefully, one that will bring big smiles....


You can find oodles of inspiration on today's event post. Details about how you can play along - and win prizes! - can be found HERE

Looking forward to seeing your tags in the gallery!

The 2018 25 Days of Christmas Tags Main Post and Linkup



Thank you for dropping by!


24 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely tags, Carol. I adore the layered snowflake one. I've been on the waitlist for months hoping it gets restocked. I just put my email in again, so maybe someday I can add it to my stash. Your tags are just delightful!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Carol, these would make a great gift and I think I will do JUST that. My niece has a birthday coming up on the 21st of this month and she buys tags from her local Costco that resemble handmade ones so I KNOW she likes them. I will make her a bunch for her gifts for this year.
Thanks for sharing yours as they are simply adorable!

BeverlyBL said...

Your tags are just darling, and I think an envelope of tags is a great little gift. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie Rumpza said...

Oh my. Your swivel tags are awesome!

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a clever idea! The swivel is such a cool idea and totally "do-able"

Nox said...

Fabulous tags - love the swivel tags and the layered snowflake tag are beautiful!

Edina said...

Very nice tags, really great idea to use brads.

Kim Heggins said...

These are just too darn cute...love each and everyone of them!

Sandy said...

These are so fun ... love the idea that there is a second message under the first!.

Barbara said...

Love these tiny tags! They are fun and festive!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I just love these cute tags!

Joyce said...

Wow, this is such a great little set. Love that they open up to reveal a message.

Lindsey said...

I am so CASEing these tags, they are brilliant! I love the bright colours and utter inventiveness of these.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Snow cute! That snowflake tag is awesome ☺

Unknown said...

I love your tags!. so cute all

Dana M said...

So festive and wonderfully graphic tags - so striking!

Nelya said...

I love how red white and blue can work as Christmas colors!

Greta said...

So cute--love the bright colors!

Anita in France said...

The colours on that cute snowflake are delicious, Carol ... and I love how your circle gift tags have a hidden element to discover ... so much fun! What a great gift set! Hugs, Anita :)

Shelly said...

Super fun and awesome, my friend!

Jacquie Southas said...

I love the hidden sentiment tags, Carol!

Cathy Lillie said...

That snowflake tag is adorable, and I love how you made coordinating mini tags to go with it! Such a sweet idea to package them up as a little gift.

Tracey McNeely said...

All of your tags are so awesome, he ink colours are fabulous!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my ! How super cute are this bundle of tags ! Thanks for the inspiration. Love, Marjorie [margessw(at)icloud(dot)cm]